X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for wi-fi in bkk

I know it has been discussed before, but are where are the best wi-fi spots in BKK. Are there any new ones? I stay around they Suk Soi 4-6 area (of course!). Thanks in advance.

It might be a bit of a walk, but on Asoke, across from the MacDonalds(10bt motorcycle from the corner of sukhumvit), there is a little soi with a great coffee house: Doppio is the name. They have baked goods, and excellent espressos...!free wi-fi!....opens 8am-7pm monday-friday...hope that helps

john

Comment

http://www.meetamore.com/wifi.htm

Try the above link...

Stogie

Comment

That's an incredible resource Stogie!
        Attached Files

Comment

So the pervs will be heading to Kasetsart University.

Good excuse to be there!!!

Comment

Once I saw a guy with a laptop chatting on MSN outside Central Chidlom
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

what the f**cks a wi-fi?  i wish you f**ckers would stop being so lazy and use full sentences.t.t.f.n.  Daz.

Comment

Originally posted by (allstar88 @ Oct. 09 2005,03:30)
                what the f**cks a wi-fi?  i wish you f**ckers would stop being so lazy and use full sentences...
                WiFi is short for €˜wireless fidelity€™.

It's an extremely common term for wireless local area networks (WLAN) that use specifications and protocols that conform to IEEE 802.11b.

WiFi has gained acceptance in many environments as an alternative to a wired LAN and these days many airports, hotels, and other places offer public access to WiFi networks so people can log on to the Internet and receive emails on the move.

They are also known as hotspots. Hope this helps!

Comment

and I thought Amore's anus was the hotspot

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Oct. 09 2005,11:02)
                    and I thought Amore's anus was the hotspot    
                    I've heard that the reception is good when you make a connection!

Comment

Thanks for the info Stogie, good stuff.

Comment

Lots of the higher-end hotels have free wi-fi in the lobby - Marriott (previously mentioned), Raffles Nai Lert Park (Wireless Road across from the 'Pent' gentleman's club), and Conrad (All Seasons Place) come to mind

No need to buy a drink or coffee if you are dressed in business attire and look like you 'belong' there (as opposed to looking like a 'cheap charlie' tourist simply poaching a free connection)

Comment

Working...
                        X