Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Slim.....Patpong soi 4..??? near Freeman??

Comment

Slim is on Royal City Avenue, or RCA as it is usually called.

Comment

Ventured out to Slim (RCA) with Nick and Mike last year to meet up with a few girls celebrating Anney's birthday

All of us got lucky that night - me with a hot student from Ramkamhaeng, Snick with her stunning friend (who turned out to be a postie

Mike stuck with the off-duty bar girls in order to pursue the 6" tall Lek with good results

Haven't been back to Slim since that night - not sure if it is still good or not

Had a different kind of evening out with friends just last week at a few bars near Lumpini Park

On the corner of Th Ratchdamri and Th Sarasin there is a small strip of 6 nightclubs and bars - one a gay venue with a few good-looking LBs in the crowd, others almost exclusively straight Thai, and one jazz bar (Brown Sugar) with great live music and a mixed Thai / farang crowd

All clubs jam-packed and rocking at 11 PM on a Friday night

Nearest transport is BTS Ratchdamri (less than 5 minutes walk) or MTR Silom / BTS Sala Daeng (5-10 minutes walk)

If going by taxi just say "Thanon Sarasin - Brown Sugar" and you will be there

You can also get healthy and enjoy the park the next day by renting a bicycle at Performance Bikes next door - open 10 AM - 6 PM weekdays / 8 AM weekends (if you are up that early, that is

Comment

Originally posted by (thick81 @ Oct. 16 2005,23:09)
          one jazz bar (Brown Sugar) with great live music and a mixed Thai / farang crowd
          Good info, Thick. I am hopelessly addicted to jazz music and look for it everywhere I travel. Any other tips on where in LOS to find a good jazz venue?

Comment

Working...
          X