X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The AsianTS mobile phone!

We have an extra Nokia mobile phone here at BKK HQ!

If you are on vacation and need a phone to stay in touch but can't afford/be arsed to buy/rent/steal one then this may be the answer...

There is a simcard and number installed and the recharger comes with it. You can buy 'time' almost anywhere... just ask for a DTAC ("Dee-tak") card and they come in multiples of 50 Baht.

You can call home cheaply too!

To call the UK direct from your mobile costs 6 Baht a minute and it's easy!

Dial 008 44 (Area code) Home number!

You'll soon be boasting to your chums back in the office from your beach chair!

(This free service is for paying members only!)  

Quick update...

For top-up cards ask for DTAC (Pronounced "Dee-tak') Cards. They are sold in multiples of 100. If you are not sure about following the instructions to add the credit then the sales girl will do it for you!

If you want to give your number to people at home it will be (66) 1 66 81617
    People calling you from thailand will want to know 01 66 81617

(If you want this phone then book it early!)

Comes equiped with numbers for Natalie, Areeya, and Noon.

In one of Tom Robbins novels, inanimate objects tell their stories. Imagine the story of ATSfone passed around from member to member.

Comment

I'll rent you my spare mobile, includes 50+ phone numbers. The price a day
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Wow, now that's what I call service minded....

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

IF I can get EVA's website to take my friggin $ I'll be arriving bkk on may 4 and I'll pay the first two days' phone rental in advance at the nana plaza bar of your choosing. Have no specific NEED for a cellphone but just knowing Noon was a pushbutton away would be worth at least one cold one.

Comment

When I was with Noon she pulled out her cell phone that she kept in this fuzzy little cell phone bag. It's got the face of a cat on it..... so I said to her "So thats your pussy?" and I took it and held it to my cock!  

Comment

No thanks I will just get a ladyboy to rip one off for me

Comment

Sounds like Tan might be a good candidate

Comment

The AsianTS.com/Clubhouse mobile phone will not be available till 24th of May. A member has reserved this time.

If you think you will need the phone then book your slot early...

SB

Comment

What service! I will be arranging for this number 1 must have when my flight is booked, not sure on the dates just yet, but would like to meet up for a good knees up an all. Mums the word

Comment

The Phone is available at the moment...

If you are coming to Bangkok then email me or PM me...

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ May 25 2005,23:46)
                        The Phone is available at the moment...

If you are coming to Bangkok then email me or PM me...

Glad it got back to you safely, stogie. Hope I left at least a few baht in the dtk! I know I added a few worthwhile numbers: beautiful little Apple in Pattaya and Jmy and JeJe (aka Gigi) in Phuket. More to come from other blessed members with whom you share the bounty I trust!
                        Thanks again. Let's hope the beer-drinking/ladyboy-ogling night at BigDog's becomes a tradition with this phone, eh? See you again SOON - I hope!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ April 17 2005,12:29)
                          Comes equiped with numbers for Natalie, Areeya, and Noon...
                          It has quite a few of the girls numbers on it now! This thing is bloody useful! (Thanks to all the guys who are loading the phone with this info!)

But it's unavailable till the end of June...

Anyone wanting the phone from June 1st, just PM me or email me from this forum!

Stogie

Comment

Shoot next trip im gonna just rent it for one day for the numbers that are in it and transfer them to my phone.

Matty

Comment

^ Rent it? It's FREE, mate!

Comment

Working...
                              X