X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiang mai

Does anyone have any up to date knowledge of the LB scene in Chiang Mai, I have not been there for at least 10 years. I will be there for a few days/nights week after next.
    Any tips/info' greatly appreciated. [B]
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Rob69,
    There is an all LB bar in the complex off Loi Kroh Road,this is a beer bar complex with maybe 20 or so bars in it, the complex entrance is off this road and is easy to find ,the complex consists of bars either side as you walk in ,it opens up at the end and the bars surround a boxing ring,you cant miss the LB bar(forgot its name ) it is on the left of the opened up area and it is directly beside the entrance to the toilet facilities.
    There were also a scattering of Lbs 1-2 in a couple of bars walking in on the left hand side ,there were gg working there alongside them.
    I was there in September this year so this is current.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I will post how it all went!
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
      X