Clear All

• Bel air princess

hi,

Bel Air Princess hotel soi 5 sukhomvit,
    is it LB friendly ?
    http://www.bel-aireprincess.com/default.asp?rooms
    new room seems so nice...
    good prices with http://www.atsiam.com/hotels/bangkok_thailand.asp

i want go Majestic Grande but Fullbooked, and President Solitaire so expensive now.

thanks

Hi,

Went there 2 years ago and I would not say they are wonderfully welcoming but on the otherhand not rude either. They charged me for guest to, B500 each time !! On one occasion the night manager called me over, I think he was trying to be helpful, while looking at her id card and said to me ,"Do you know this person is a man?" Was not bothered at the time but had there been lots of people behind me who knows what could have happened.

My Conclusion, they are largely indifferent but i don't like the hotels around there and please stay away from the benja hotel just up the road that place needs pulling down and the front staff are just plain idiots who need shooting.

My advice, the money you pay for Bel aire could get you a relatively decent serviced appartment. Lot less hassle than a hotel but not located near the action though but hey that's what taxis are for !!! Try a google search for serviced appartments.

Chandra Court was good Soi 23 I think.

Hope that helps,

Inde

Comment

I,ve stayed at Bel Air and they definatley charge for guests. And what was even worse, is that the guy behind the desk thought it was quite amusing that my guest was LB.

I would never go there again
      Pussy Stinks

Comment

Hey Squirly

I have stayed in the BelAirePrincess twice, Dec 2003 & Dec 2004, it is a great place, I took Rita et al home on several occasions. First night I paid 500 each but was never charged again. Talk to them, say hello, be charming. Just like they are to you!

The guy on reception was not laughing at you for sure. If you are bothered by some dude clocking you with a LB then you need to re-assess your sexual persuasion.

Nice pool but the sun goes down behind that damned building opposite!

See you in January dudes.

dodger

Comment

I reasses my sexual persuassion weekly, one week i masterbate with my left hand and the next with my right.
          Pussy Stinks

Comment

Working...
          X