X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massage near Nana?

As I cannot stand the inordinate amount of humidity that occurs in most Asian countries, I usually stay indoors mostly and take advantage of the fabulous massages usually given by attractive young girls (can you blame me?). Was curious if anyone can recommend a few massage parlors near Nana that offer full-body massage? I'm not looking for anything beyond that, but who knows . Also curious as to the pricing per hour that is typical of these places for just a regular massage.

And if you know of any great ones that are not near NEP then please post those as well. Thanks!
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

if you stay at nana they have an inhouse massage service. the girls can come to your room and give you oil or trad thai massage. they take it almost for granted you will go for the hj finish option. i tried this back in 01, and it was quite expensive. i think 400 for the massage, and she wanted 500 for hj, and talked her into a bj, she insisted covered, and i paid 1000b for a mediocre to crappy bj, and the lady was mid 30s.
    you might go to annies which is not far from nep, just follow soi4 - away from sukhumvit, and you will have it on your left, same side as nep. as far as i can remeber it is 1500 for full body massage and suck n fuck. the words has it that the quality of the ladies has been going downhill for the last few yrs, so you might try cp2 which is close to bayoke skytower in pratunam. there is no taxi commision, so he might try to trick you into going to cp1 which has. i think the price was 1600 or 1800 in cp2, but this was back in 03, so things might have changed.
    there is alot info about massage parlours on the bangkoktonight forum and internationalsexguide as well.

if you go to pattaya, sabailand is a sure hit. take #154, she has been posted on most boards, but she was great. 1500 for papasan + 500 tip to the lady seems to be the norm.

Comment

There are a number of legit massage parlors around the area. Just walk up Sukhomvit and you'll see a bunch of storefronts w/signage and even price lists. I frequent a place on Sukhomvit at the corner of soi 5 (or is it 6?) recommended by the desk at Majestic Suites. Sorry, no address/name. Just go to Majestic Suites and ask who they recommend for "a real thai massage". Or ask at your own hotel! But I DO recommend you keep your massages and your sexual activity separate. You get a LOT more value from a 1000thb paid to a hot ladyboy on the street and 400 thb to a real masseuse for 2 hours including both footmassage and thai massage than you do trying to wrangle some combo massage/sex act that'll cost about as much in total and only give you half-assed versions of both.

Comment

Good advice thaibound. I'm not a fan of half-assed anything!
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I would recomend Club Eden in Sukhumvith soi 7.1

They give real good deal for the money.

Its like this:

You enter the club, you pick your girls (yes, minimum 2 girls).
          They give you the best sex ever, and its up to you.
          They do lesbian, dildo everything!
          They wanted me to cum 4 times, but I only came 3.....

90 minutes, 3500 bth, can pay with cc.

I enjoyd this place so much that I nearly missed my flight home.......

Well, you asked for massasje, and I give you tips for wild sex..... Up to you.

Thanx to TIMM for good tips!
          Do not marry a Thai girl.
          Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Working...
          X