X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gym near sukhumvit Rd.

Any good gym near sukhumvit Rd. I'm not taking about the small ones you can find in a hotel but a proper gym. I know many in Pattaya but didn't see one in sukhumvit, Bangkok.

ive seen one i silom rd, or was it in surawong rd. but close to patpong.
    but why dont you use the fitness room in nep, and you can be joined by 2 or 3 lbs from cascades as well.

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Nov. 30 2005,02:23)
      ive seen one i silom rd, or was it in surawong rd. but close to patpong.
      but why dont you use the fitness room in nep, and you can be joined by 2 or 3 lbs from cascades as well.
      Silom Rd is far, I guess I'm a fitness freak! lol but really must be one close to sukhumvit! And sure a gang of lbs to spot for me will be an added advantage!

Comment

All you want to know about Fitness First (Landmark Hotel 4F, Sukhumvit 4, BTS Nana 4) and California WOW (Sukhumvit 23, BTS / MTR Asoke)

Sukhumvit fitness clubs

Landmark is indeed expensive - no LBs there, only hotel guests, expats club members, and the occasional Thai 'hi-so' wife working out (who might be looking for a little fun after her workout, who knows)

California Fitness less expensive - they will sell you a 2-week guest pass (good at all locations) for a reasonable fee

Locations are

- Asoke (straight guys and girls, can't recall ever seeing a LB there)

- Silom Rd (mixed gay/straight crowd with an occasional LB to spot for you and

- Pinklao (across the bridge from Khaosan Rd in Banglamphu, never been)

Have fun

Comment

You can also use the gym at the Marriott, which is excellent, for about 400 baht. I know that's a bit expensive, but worth it.

Comment

Thanx thick81 & 5398dwpaul80

Price not an issue with me here... Landmark should be close enough

Comment

"Fitness First" at The Landmark is amazing. Good choice if money is not too much of a concern. I'm not sure but I believe the annual for this place is 25K Baht. Not sure about the monthly or 'per use' rates.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 01 2005,16:25)
                "Fitness First" at The Landmark is amazing. Good choice if money is not too much of a concern. I'm not sure but I believe the annual for this place is 25K Baht. Not sure about the monthly or 'per use' rates.
                I went in there once and the place looked great but it was about 800 baht for a casual visit

Comment

Originally posted by (5398dwpaul80 @ Nov. 30 2005,20:04)
                  You can also use the gym at the Marriott, which is excellent, for about 400 baht. I know that's a bit expensive, but worth it.
                  Yeah the Marriott gym is excellent and well worth the 400 Baht.

Comment

Many thanx guys...I will be in Bangkok next. Will check the above mentioned places

Comment

I joined Marriot gym...it's very decent gym and for 285 baht a day for a week deal. (1week for 2000 baht)

thanx guys

Comment

California , ground fl. Jasmine Bldg. !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X