Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? where? how? why? uh?

Hi all,
    Sorry to sound like a complete noob ...but I guess I probably am  .
    To get to the point, I'm looking for some information from you more experienced guys in so far as what to do and where to go in Bangkok, as I shall be visiting shortly after Christmas. So, if anyone can offer some advice to the new boy in town I'd be very grateful.
    Also, as I've never actually been with a ladyboy before I'd be grateful of any tips (do's and don'ts) on how I should behave when I finally do meet one, or hopefully ...take one out.
    Finally, and I know I'm going to get some stick for this ...but my preference (possibly due to lack of experience) would be for a post-op, so if anyone could tell me the best place to find a sexy and petite (because I'm pretty short 5'7") "cut" then you're going to make me a very happy man :-).
    Anyway, thanks in advance and cheers guys

Hey Banjo, welcome to the board. Send me a private message and maybe we can meet up in BKK while you are there. I'm a newbie too and I will be taking my first trip to Thailand a few days after Christmas! I'm always looking for more people to hang out with the first few days - safety in numbers haha.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

First step,

Start reading this forum, check out old posts and use the search bottom. We have answered all you questions already...

Regards

P.S. can you tell me what your logic with post-op is?   You may go for normal gg, same thing friend. It€™s like you wanted to try a bungee jump but you are so afraid so you try to jump from a meter high table. It ain't the same! Take a fucking chance and jump on the biggest cock in LOS. Beside we need a little adventure and dangerous fun in our life! Trust me, there are no bad first experience with LBs, either you like it or you don€™t and that€™s it!

Comment

Originally posted by (Scorpio @ Dec. 15 2005,09:32)
        First step,

Start reading this forum, check out old posts and use the search bottom. We have answered all you questions already...

Regards

P.S. can you tell me what your logic with post-op is?   You may go for normal gg, same thing friend. It€™s like you wanted to try a bungee jump but you are so afraid so you try to jump from a meter high table. It ain't the same! Take a fucking chance and jump on the biggest cock in LOS. Beside we need a little adventure and dangerous fun in our life! Trust me, there are no bad first experience with LBs, either you like it or you don€™t and that€™s it!

BanjoBoy...
        I'll be in Pattaya 17 Feb,,,, if you are there I'll help you...Don't worry about your height..Middle allways fits  
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

half the fun the first time is to just go with the flow. go to nana plaza, check out the bars, get drunk, barfine a couple of honeys and let the good times roll ...
          later on when ur wise you can start thinking about how much to pay, whos the best fuck etc etc...live and learn. someones experience might not be the same for you.

Comment

Working...
          X