X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket, Pattaya or Bkk

Although I have been traveling to Thailand for a few years, I am a newbie at this new hobby, attractive women with something extra.

I first got interested in ladyboys last Songkran during a torrential downpour. I am currently making plans for this April and I would like to know the opinions of the members on what the best destination within Thailand is for l/b fun.

Don't know if I will head down to Phuket for a few days or head directly to Pattaya, which I always seem to do.

I have by passed Bkk for the last four trips, but I am planning on a couple of nights at the end of the trip.

What is your preferred destination? Thanks for your suggestions in advance.

I think you need to decide what you want from the trip besides LB's, all 3 places you mention have enough to keep anyone happy for a month, at at least one a day.
      I visit all 3 virtually every trip & spend 5-10days at each destination when possible. If you are after quantity then Pattaya & Bangkok are better destinations than Phuket. Price wise Pattaya is the cheapest, altho' its cheaper in Chiang Mai, but very little choice there.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

hi...shrimpsoup..
      For me Pattaya...Is the place..Phuket is nice but it's bit limited...and 20-25% more expensive..I only steyed 5 days in Phuket and I don't think I'll go back or... maybe???
      I just LOVE Pattaya  
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Thanks Billy and Rob.

Billy I'm with you. I wanted to do a little swimming and thought Phuket would be great but I am a Pattaya guy too. Just booked for two and a half weeks in Pattaya for April.

Songkran was a blast last year and hope it will be again this year.

Thanks again guys and cheers to you both.

Comment

if u find a ladyboy u like in pattaya and want to do some swiming, consider bringing her to ko samet for a few days.

Comment

I know the cost is a little more in Phuket, but the beaches and golf is better and I still say it's hard to beat Cocktails & Dreams. But that is just MHO

MM

Comment

Just curious about rates in Phuket. I know that Pattaya is far cheaper than Bangkok, but how do Pattaya girls compare to Bangkok girls? Is it roughly equivalent, or do they charge more?
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I was told by a barowner in Phuket that 1000 st/1500 lt is going rate.
                Pattaya seems to be 500st/1000 lt.
                Bangkok 1000st/2000lt.

I think that each individual gets a rate in his head that he belives is right and it generally works.

Comment

I think generally the LBs in Pattaya have a beter attitudes then the rest....
                  So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

69Billy, Shrimpsoup,

Ming is from Phuket, & will be back there in January accordding to what she told me, she has a great attitude, but I do know what you mean.
                    However, except perhaps the post op Mai, but I don't hold it against her, its all part of the game. I personally have a great time when visiting Phuket & cannot really complain about anything with the LB's I have been with. The out of season price in Sunhill is excellent for what you get, its very LB friendly too. I am fitting in 10 days there in May 2006.

I would say, Pattaya, for the sheer quantity of LB's & entertainment that is there, I cruised all the areas I know & all were full with LB's, prices are probably the cheapest there. I paid between 1000-2000baht at all destinations on my last trip too, no complaints were visible.

If you like swimming, staying in the hotels I used, Sunshine / Pattaya, Sunhill / Phuket both had adequate pools, & Jomtien Beach is OK, nothing special, especially when compared to the beaches around Phuket Island. You could of course take your LB(s) to one of the island about a 20minutes from Pattaya beach by speed boat. I took 4 with me last year, Ex, JiJi, Tuan & another I can't remember, we had great fun & they weren't greedy with the food & drinks either. The beaches & swimming here are better than Jomtien.

Just a few thoughts!
                    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

a cheap charlie way of getting to Ko Larn is the 20 baht ferry. nice day trip, but not an island where you'd want to stay overnight.

how'd the ladyboys wake up early enough to go to Ko Larn?

Comment

PigDogg,

it was easy I warned them a night or two before the trip & they were all eager as hell !! It was me they were kicking out of bed !! They like to break there routene, & I took a group & picked up the tab. They slept alot on the beach tho'.

They were all noticeably darker the next day too !! I like suntanned exotic LB's so took Ex, JiJi & Tuan there again 2 days later. Yum! Yum! Sun tanned beauties.
                        Robin

Comment

speedboat sounds like fun Rob, did u have to arrange the day before? howmuch?

Comment

Its worth chatting to a few of them first to get a feel for the price, but as I recal Ex intervened on the final negociation as I was really doing it to get a group of them out of their usual routene so that they could have a bit of fun without it costing them. ( I actually got the idea off Natalie she takes her less fortunate / wealthy LB friends out to the same islands & picks up the tab, just so they can have some fun!! ) However I think the final price was 700baht, but I think I was finally quoted a 1000baht untill she started negociating. But some were quoting 2000baht. I don't really know what the rate is to be honest, I haven't done it enough times, out of season the rate will be less & as a foriegner you will never get the real price. I think probably 1000baht return isn't really that bad.
                            In all honesty I would have paid 2000baht just to give 4 LB's some fun. I cannot imagine what it is like to live their life. The bill on the island for all the drink, food, deck chairs, massages, LB's like massage as well, was only about 1500baht.
                            It might well be a case of "testing the water" first & seeing what the price is, you may also find your LB's won't argue over the price either as they fear retribution later on !!

Good Luck!!
                            Robin

Comment

Golf is better in Pattaya not Phuket

Comment

Working...
                              X