X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinochio , pat pong

I remember something about a LB bar in Patpong:  Pinochio´s ?
    I tried the search engine, but didn´t get any replies.
    Can anyone help with the location and further information ?

If I remember correctly, its a bj bar, behind the bar beers, under the balcony. Coming from Surawong Road, its in the same row as Pink Panther. If its a bj you are after then Star of Light (further along the same row) is wonderfully seedy, or Kangaroo on Patpong 1 or plenty of the smaller bars on Soi Cowboy. Someone correct me if if I am wrong.
    Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

It's not BJ bar. It's a lady / LB bar. It has about 6 LBs, all average looking, no stunners, and about 6 girls. Many things can happen in that bar as it's small, and they are willing to do a lot in the bar, but not BJs. For that you must walk the 12 feet to the short-time hotel next door.

Comment

Thanks Ziggy, I had this awful feeling I was confusing 2 different bars
        Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

Working...
        X