X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok & pattaya pt 2

Well Jenny star bar had the most amazing talent I had seen, but all seemed pre-occupied with dancing and showing off to the gathering masses outside.

As i said in my last post, and now has appeared in the photo section, i saw amy/annie. Well the pictures don't do her justice - truly spectacular, but totally into herself. She st'd 3 times in the 2 hours i was there, and at 2000 a Go, not for me.
    I talked to a couple of the girls but left alone. Headed over to Soi Diamond but nothing caught my eye so grabbed a bike taxi and headed to soi 6.

Walked the soi and passed Hi Boss. a few girls were sat outside but no-one caught my eye so carried on. had a beer at one of the other bars and then headed back to Hi Boss.
    Once inside I was immediately accosted by the group. I spotted Pia - you guys are right- the best arse by far - and called her over. had a couple of drinks and arranged for her to come over to the hotel later. She arrived dead on time and apart from a little hassle from the security guys, ended up spending a great night with her. I have now read about her on the forum but can't say I had any problems . Paid her 2000 lt, and it was excellent value.

BTW stayed at the Sunbeam on Soi 8. about 1300 per night, large rooms, but needing a tidy up, quite dated, but fairly good value.

As i didnt particularly enjoy Pattaya, i decided to head back to Bangkok the next day, and called the Majestic suites and booked back into the Grande for the next 5 nights. Got a taxi back for 800 all in - still can't work out why its so much cheaper going back?

Back in BKK I sms'ed Dummy plug and arranged to meet up. went for a bite to eat ( DP - did you ever try to use the outback voucher in the US?) and a scout round the new Paragon mall and then headed back to Nana. We did a short tour of all 4 Nana bars which was great apart from being attacked by some amazon in Obsessions who wouldn't leave me alone and even ended up nicking my lighter??!!!

After the bars closed we met up with a couple of cascade girls on Sukhumvit but they wouldn't come with us - apparently there is a spy in the camp who reports them to Mamasan if they are seen with a bar customer on the same night and they have to pay the barfine? DP called a friend and she met us. I was dead tired after the journey so headed back to the hotel hoping I would bump into somebody and I met up with the fantastic TeeTee. we headed back to the hotel and had a good time. she really is very good, good GFE, kissing etc. I would totally recommend her.

I will continue soon.
    Attached Files
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Thanks for reminding me about the Outback voucher. I totally forgot about it. I'm actually leaving for San Francisco in a few hours and I'll try to see if they have an Outback there and try to use it. I don't think theres any Thai writing on it, so I should be able to pass it off. I'll let you know the results.

BTW, it was hilarious that Katoeylover got his lighter stolen. He was in disbelief the whole night, periodically shaking his head and muttering "I can't believe that bitch stole my lighter".

You also forgot to mention that the fabulous photographer Snick graced us with his presence!

Great report btw. You've basically written by Day 16 report for me haha. Now I'll just copy and paste.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

For those who haven't been to Thailand, a lighter is about 10 baht or roughly $.25 USD. Some girls will steal ANYTHING!
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
      X