X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattayagrad

Just got back from Pattaya and the town is 100% booked, I was damn lucky to even get a room. It was also hard getting around since I don't speak the local language...Russian.

The only major updated is that the Kit Kat club (which is the gogo on the ground floor on the Penthouse hotel) does indeed have ladyboys now. 3 pre-ops and a postie when I was there. The fun part is the try and pass themselves off as girls (and they are all passable). Which led to a fun enounter with one who was trying to fool me at the bar until I grabbed her under the skirt and then she looked at me and said 'you still interested ?'

The club is also "showing" and they had some naked girls soaping themselves down on the stage.........I'll have to talk to the manager about having some LB doing that next time.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

I thought the club under the Penthouse was called the Kitten Club. As you walk in the LB section is to the right.

Your right about Pattaya, it was the busiest ive seen it for 10 years. I had to Stay in the Town In Town, a sort of Jap/Tourist Hotel right at the end of Central Rd which is acually very nice but not convenient for taxis.

Basically most people switched from Phuket to Pattaya post Tsunami and in general Thailand is getting a bigger Nett increase in tourists from all over europe.

About every third woman has bleached hair and a Slavic smile .

TC

Comment

Yuck! who comes to thailand for white meat, I prefer dark meat! Asians all the way:0
      jeffreyscott

Comment

pattaya would be about the only place russians would be able to afford

Comment

I stay at the royal wing of the royal cliff ,and it's all russian here,bring they own can's of shingha at the swimming pool ,spoke with the new manager and he doesn't look very happy with those people.Very impolite people at the restaurants too.Some of them have very passable girls with them .I will not come back to this place and to pattaya anymore,that's sure.

Comment

Originally posted by (vangough05 @ Jan. 05 2006,05:38)
            pattaya would be about the only place russians would be able to afford
            .... actually nearly 30% of Pattaya is owned by Russians since more than 10 years.....

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Yep... I doubt you'll find a poor Russian in Pattaya.

Comment

Working...
              X