Interesting !!
      Have you tried their service ?
      Surely some of them must be LBs

Comment

I'll be trying this out on my next visit for sure

Comment

"Try us for a happy experience"

It should say 'Try us for a happy ending'

That four hands massage sounds pretty good to me. But why stop with 4?

Comment

My name is Pang. I am 164 cm tall and weigh 44 kg.

I will do outside service if you want and I can speak some English. I have studied massage at massage school and can do oil massage and Thai massage.

I am interested in sports and I am very good at table tennis (ping pong). Just do not call me Ping Pong Pang, please. I have heard it too many times already.

(HAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Comment

My name is Pudam. I am 157 cm tall and try to keep my weight to 49 kg.

I do not do outcalls. I enjoy giving oil massage and especially balls massage, but I am not yet very experienced in Thai massage. I speak only Thai, but my hands can do the talking for me.

I am crazy about Issan food. Somtam is my favourite. Also to listen to Issan music makes me happy.

Comment

I am Nam. 157 cm tall and 44 kg.

I am also a student and work only Saturdays and Sundays. I can speak a little English. I am new, but I can do oil massage and balls massage now. I am a happy girl and I like to make my customers happy too.

I have no free time to enjoy myself. As I am a "Luuk tung" I like Issan food, but for music I prefer Thai pop.

[I]Man, they are all about that balls massage. What do you think that means? I'm not sure how much I want somebody kneading on my balls you know?

Definately some cuties there though. I don't see any dead giveaway LB's yet.

Comment

They don't look 18 to me !! Stay away, its an open door to a trap !!
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Interesting take Rob, thought the name Teen Massage was odd but because all the girls looked so old to me.

I have no personal experienc ewith the place; had never seen balls masssage advertised before.
                    Some guys on another board were saying that there really is a balls massage technique that's not just a dick wank or happy eneding.

Comment

Hummmm this place seems promising. I think it is my DUTY to give it a try and report back to you lot. My next visit will be at the end of Feb.. What do you say JD you "up" for it?? BE CAREFUL OUT THERE

Comment

I hope Stogie won't jump my butt for posting those.

I'd say it qualifies as fair use because:

1. Their site isn't making money on selling access to these images. That's not their stock in trade.

2. No money is gained here by using them.

If it's still a no-no, I apologize.

Comment

yeah those girls are not teens.... well maybe one of them is if you're lucky...  but I'm sure they'll all do anything you like.   If you want a rub and a tug and your balls licked dry.

Still think a trip to Eden's would be money better spent. I know the girls in there will blast me into orbit in 90 minutes

Comment

Anyone who is interested in trying a ball massage should go to Subway Massage in Bangkok and ask folr Lynn. She does an excellent balls massage, having received training in this legitimate type massage. Even though she does an excellent job and it is a type of Thai traditional massage, she will offer a "happy ending" also. This is a type of massage where the testicles and the cords in the sack are massaged by gripping and twisting them and I would be hesitant to let it be done to me in a setting where most of the girls advertise that they know how to do it.

Comment

Where is Subway Massage??...and how long does a session of balls massage last??

Comment

Working...
                              X