X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to be a successful butterfly

now you can spot a newbie when you hear him ask dumb questions, neverthless, how do you do this? in the "top 10 list of ways to toture ladyboys" this is #2 .
    See I gotta taste as many LB as possible to justfy my plane fare. Is there any consequences to let them know before hand that are going to butterfly around. btw. does thai use the word butterfly? or it's just a farang word.

Best to tell them upfront you are butterfly man. They know what that means. Or tell them you are a helicoptor.

If one is chasing genetic girls, there are so many bars, I would just pull from different bars. But you don't have an unlimited amount of bars in the ladyboy world, so just tell them before you barfine them.

Comment

You're the man with the money, so you call the shots - remember that Sugarland. You don't owe these girls a thing and you can pretty much do whatever you want. They may bitch and moan, but don't let them guilt-trip you into staying with the same girl (I'm semi-speaking from experience). With that said, PD gives good advice, if you tell them upfront you are going to butterfly, you will typically avoid these problems, but I still think they'll try and corner you.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

>>You don't owe these girls a thing

Well you owe it to treat them with a little dignity & respect especially around their own bar as they (not us) have to deal with the face thing. Nothing wrong with butterflying but tell them up front that is what you are going to do. You can always change your mind. Safe let out for everyone then. The other girls hate it when someone gets a steady "boyfriend" & in my experience will try all possible methods to get you to not be a steady, but perversely, pick a number for the que of girls rushing to tell your girlfriend you done the dirty.

Always buy last nights a drink in her bar BEFORE you go cruise a new girl in that same bar, don't just ignore her. That way she gets to still hold her head up high and you get to live another day. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Feb. 13 2006,08:19)
          You're the man with the money, so you call the shots - remember that Sugarland. You don't owe these girls a thing and you can pretty much do whatever you want. They may bitch and moan, but don't let them guilt-trip you into staying with the same girl (I'm semi-speaking from experience). With that said, PD gives good advice, if you tell them upfront you are going to butterfly, you will typically avoid these problems, but I still think they'll try and corner you.
          DP
          Sooo we did learned some things...
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Whores are whores, its a business, dont fall for the, I love you too mutt,,If you walked into the bar the next night and she was barfined by another guy,,Would you lose face???
            Ive been moving in the circles of asians for 25 yrs or more,and one thing thats not in there vocabulary is "sorry"
            They can twist any story around to make it look like its all your fault..

The asian motto is, "Aggression is the best form of defence"

BK

Comment

Originally posted by (Indo @ Feb. 14 2006,06:20)
              Ive been moving in the circles of asians for 25 yrs or more,and one thing thats not in there vocabulary is "sorry"
              How true Indo..how true!!
              It's NEVER their fault!! They are so skillful in doing that and twist the facts that after almost 20 years of Asia I'm still amazed
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Feb. 14 2006,02:17)
                Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Feb. 13 2006,08:19)
                DP
                Sooo we did learned some things...
                I'm just a lil' slow Billy.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Whores are whores, its a business, dont fall for the, I love you too mutt,,If you walked into the bar the next night and she was barfined by another guy,,Would you lose face???
                  Ive been moving in the circles of ASIANS for 25 yrs or more,and one thing thats not in there vocabulary is "sorry"

The ASIAN motto is, "Aggression is the best form of defence"

regarding the asian comments:
                  at the risk of being a pansy political correct guy (which is far from the truth by the way)....anyone else think that the above comment inserting pretty much any other ethnic group outside of the Tibetans has some grain of truth to it? I mean come on, last I checked asians have not cornered the market on aggression or the inability to say sorry?
                  This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                  Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                  Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                  And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                  FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Well said replax. Agression only gives u heart burn.Smile and walk away, works every time

Comment

While i agree with the majority of what is being said here, I have had very, very, little trouble in the 27-28yrs i have been visiting the LOS & other parts of south east Asia, & I have lived in Hong Kong & Taiwan. Yes "sorry" is a swear word to them & they look upon everything as someone elses fault. You are still a guest in there country, & you would be well advised to remember that, be respectful, avoid confrontation, & whats wrong with treating a GG / LB from a bar the same as you would a "proper" girlfriend. Its the same deal, you are going to pay one way or another, unless you are one of the very few lucky ones. Why are you in the LOS on the P4P trip if the relatioship back home is OK. Respect, good manners & politeness do not cost money, so use them & reap the rewards. I do, & have alot of fun & pleasure, yes I pay, but it makes it just that bit better. Hearing some of the horror stories on here, a few seem to be lacking in this area.
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

well said, Rob.
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Originally posted by (Indo @ Feb. 14 2006,06:20)

The asian motto is, "Aggression is the best form of defence"

BK
                          I'm sorry to hear such generalizing and to lump all manners of asians together in one convenient category.

I'm Asian, and I'm sorry (there, I do know how to say it) but I simply do not agree with this.

All my life as an asian, I've never had the motto of "aggression is the best form of defence" ever impressed upon me.

As for being a butterfly, my suggestion is just tell the girls upfront that you will be tasting every LB that catches your fancy, and that it is nothing personal, but you are on holiday and wish to try as many delicacies as possible. At the same time, it does not hurt to treat each of your ST/LT partner from the night before with kindness. What i do is when I do see them in the same bar the next day, I will make it a point to buy her a drink, and have a chat with her to remind her of my "butterfly" ways. It has worked all these times, and I've not had a hissy fit happen in front of me, yet. Hope that helps.
                          forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

Well said Rob & Jackc. Treat someone like dirt & you will get it back in spades.

Comment

i have also been hanging round asia for 25 years or so. first things first, as far as im concerned confrontation is a no no in asia . on the few ocations ive had run in's with irate whores i just walk away or back away incase something is thrown at me. yes you are in there country. But also they are selling a service(problem being service industry aint like sevice industries in australia or us)just walk away. im a butterfly  and i just tell em. alot of them know me now and call me butterfly man or jumbo jet etc.its a laugh honesty is my best policyBy the way  he who pays the pipers calls the tune. so when in a bar  tell a girl what you want if she says no walk away. fuck your the man spending the money. and im afraind s to say it but fuck thailand is all about money. take the money out of the equation and they aint interested. still i guess thats the same in the west these days

Comment

Working...
                              X