X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand soon....

hi people,aubrey from the philippines here...currently in hongkong.....where should i go to meet guys in thailand..?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by (aubrey @ Feb. 05 2006,14:43)
    hi people,aubrey from the philippines here...currently in hongkong.....where should i go to meet guys in thailand..?
    Hi Aubrey,

I would imagine there are plenty of guys here on the forum who would be only too happy to meet with you once you confirm some travel dates.

I'm sure this would be a better option than hanging out in front of Nana Plaza at 1am !

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

It'd also be helpful if you posted more pictures of yourself.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Hi Aubrey

I get into Hong Kong quite a lot. Are you going back to Hong Kong after your trip to Thailand?

Also how long are you staying in Thailand for?

TC

Comment

Pics

http://www.asiants.com/members/04/oct_aubrey/index.html

Comment

yes ill be coming back to hongkong after my trip to bkk.
            ill be in hongkong for 3 months......so any guys who will come here can meet me......

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Feb. 05 2006,22:06)
              Thanks for posting the links PD. I guess what I was asking for were more recent pictures. I think we can all agree that Aubrey has changed, aka gotten a lot hotter, since October 2004.

So Aubrey, any chance you can post a few more pics for all the guys? I'll actually be swinging by Hong Kong in April I think, would love to meet ya.
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

ok guys.....
                let me look for my recent pics then ill post them so that all of you can see my recent look...

Comment

Originally posted by (aubrey @ Feb. 09 2006,17:15)
                  ok guys.....
                  let me look for my recent pics then ill post them so that all of you can see my recent look...
                  Thanks Aubrey! You look like an angel from what I've seen so far. Can't wait to see more

Comment

yes!..i would love to meet you there too!..how about it ryan?....let's you and me do hong kong together on YOU of course! watch out for this one!...as already mentioned,pay the going rate,or you risk getting your pockets picked!..trust me!..i know!..she admitted to me and probably
                    others that the "more you like her,the MORE you WILL pay!"
                    have fun,but be very careful about the money!
                    john taylor

Comment

yes!..i would love to meet you there too!..how about it ryan?....let's you and me do hong kong together on YOU of course! watch out for this one!...as already mentioned,pay the going rate,or you risk getting your pockets picked!..trust me!..i know!..she admitted to me and probably
                      others that the "more you like her,the MORE you WILL pay!"
                      have fun,but be very careful about the money!
                      john taylor

Comment

hahahahahaha
                        really...
                        ok whatever...
                        lol

Comment

well said Jmaryt. Last july I made arangements for Aubrey or Dyosa or Ryan or what ever new name she uses now.
                          The price kept going up and accomadation etc.She was in Hong Kong with Trisha and was coming to BK for 2 weeks.
                          Too complicated boys, stick to the Nana and Patty girls, better lookers and much more honest and reliable.
                          Im not flaming , just telling what excattly happened.
                          Sorry Aubrey but the truth is the truth.

Comment

yeah!...gotta get all the "saps" to pay for the new tits!...(lol!)..after all,you can't find 1000,000 pesos under a rock in the philippines!..i guess you could try knockin' off a bank,you'll go in but you'll have a winchester pump up your ass
                            before you reach the front door!..no!...rippin' guys off for a blow job has gotta be better!..no!..she's definately a "boy in
                            a dress" trying to compete with the real thing in bkk!
                            john taylor

Comment

Originally posted by (jmaryt @ Feb. 12 2006,13:23)
                              she's definately a "boy in a dress"
                              There are some of us here that would pay good money for that!  

Comment

Working...
                              X