Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will be celebrating my bithday in bkk thailand....

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be celebrating my bithday in bkk thailand....

Hey ther guys i would like you to know that i will be leaving for thailand BKK from HK soon this friday.... and will be in bkk soon... i will be spending and celebrating my bithday soon in bkk so for those guys that are intressted in celebrating my bithday with me then you are all very welcome to my open arms and open legs with a big hard thing that you can hold and play..... heheheh i would love that... hmmmm so plss do call or email me when you are intressted then i would loveto retenr you guys back andmeet for fun and hot sexy play on my birthday.... and my birthday will be this feb 26 so guys dont forget my gift hehehehehe few days sleep then we will be celebrating hehehehe
    Attached Files

Now THAT'S the kind of 'Travel Information we need more of!

Comment

damn shame I won't be in bkk then

I'm sure those from the forum who will be there during your birthday won't disappoint. quick question, would you do gang-bangs?

For those who will be in bkk this weekend, Trish is a MUST DO!!!!!!

Trish, loads of party pictures please, of your b'day party.
      forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

Hello Trisha!
        Do you know how long you will stay in Thailand?
        I will arrive on March, the 5th and would love to meet you, if you are still there. Have a nice birthday party!
        Best wishes mcqueen

Comment

hello ther JACKC..... well hmm i would love to do gang bang.. hehehe wow that will be fun and soo cool... hmmmm love that... and for MCQUEEN.....welll i really dont know how long will i be staying in bkk thailand.... i dont have any idea but if i feel like i like it ther then i will be staying ther for long..... but for sure i will like it cuz i hear its fun and great.....

Comment

Working...
          X