Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift advice

Hey all,

Not sure who brought it up, but someone mentioned a good idea in one of the other threads. I am thinking of buying a bunch of panties for the ladies to model/keep. Any ideas on what to buy, where to buy, and sizes? Sounds like a good idea? Any other ideas? Only 65 days till I return!!!

MM

Originally posted by (MaliMike @ Feb. 25 2006,02:54)
    I am thinking of buying a bunch of panties for the ladies to model/keep.  
    Keep? Sell them used on Ebay!

Comment

Well, having now bought 65 pairs of clothing for my models, including panties, and giving them to them after the shoot, I've developed a new talent - shopping for ladies who are the size of men.

So...70B, 73B, 75B is the bra size. 24-28" is the panty size, usually "medium". (why they do European sizes in bras and American sizes in panties still escapes me but that is how it's done in Bangkok). Of course sizes differ, but these are the usual ranges. Most LBs do NOT buy nice undies, so spend a bit on something nice and they'll like it. 700-1000 Baht buys as nice as you need to get for a good quality outfit. At MBK 2nd floor and Siam Paragon are the best places, and a few in Pratunam.

Also, they seem to like nice, good quality silk sleep wear (shorts, top, or gown), as they always live with 2-4 people in one room.

Best solution is buy 5 sets let the girl pick what she wants. You're not really breaking the bank too much.

Now, if you want to buy shoes, lordy, lordy, this is where trouble starts. Try buying size 11 delicate woman's shoes, i.e., man's size, woman's style.

And for dresses there are just so many choices, I like this pink one I saw yesterday, and this nice, sunlit blue sky model on the rack for 199 Baht, and a matching short denim brown skirt with little frills...oh jeez, I just have to go shopping today, I have nothing to wear...

Comment

Working...
      X