X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok/pattaya

I am coming Bangkok/ Pattaya on 2nd March ..next month..can you guys help me out where can I find pretty ladyboys ?
    Are they friendly enough and where do I take them ? any safe hotel ?

I will be stay in Bangkok and going pattaya ..

Thanks

Originally posted by (ryan @ Feb. 22 2006,08:32)
    I am coming Bangkok/ Pattaya on 2nd March ..next month..can you guys help me  out where can I find pretty ladyboys ?
    Are they friendly enough and where do I take them ? any safe hotel ?

I will be stay in Bangkok and going pattaya ..

Thanks
    Ryan,

just read the forum threads, all your questions will be answered.

Bangkok hotel, nice price = Majestic Suites. High price but   very nice Majestic grande.

Pattaya hotel = Sunshine Soi 8

Bars in BKK = NaNa Plaza, Obsession, Cascade, Temptation, Casanova. In Patpong = KC3 & Kings Corner.

Bars in Pattaya = Jenny Bar & Linda Bar walking street
      Find Soi 6 then find Hi Boss.

That should keep you busy, all the LB's are nice in there own way, be nice, be respectful, you will have fun. But remember, you will have to pay.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Thanks !! and let's see

Comment

..aubrey pay?...don't think so!...right ryan?..."slam" 'em good kim!..bring it home!
        john taylor

Comment

rob69in

that's a ladyboy you are talking to!..it's aubrey,dyosa,kim.or
          what have you!..doesn't have the "balls" to reveal his tru identity!..wants to play some childish "half ass' game with the
          forum members,and try to score information on the sly!..doesn't give a flying fuck about anybody,just wants to pick your brains!.AND your wallet!..no respect!...ok!...ryan!
          time to stop being an "asshole" and grow up!..get your hair
          cut!..time to "face" life,and understand what being responsible
          is all about!..
          john taylor

Comment

I have to say I don't really know who any of them are ?? Aubrey, Kim, Dyosa, I am obviously missing something here !
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

rob69in

those are his/her's ladyboy names!...real name is ryan.
              john taylor

Comment

rob69in
                you will find pics of Ryan,dyosa or as she was known then Aubrey. Check out the pics for Aubrey 04. There are 2 Aubreys in the model locater and Ryan (Aubrey ) is the one from Cebu.
                She tried to scam me last year from Hk before she came to Thailand. She wanted money up front etc. I laughed it of and just cut of communication with her. She is a good looker and i guess for any one who wants to have fun , buyer be aware

Comment

yeah!...be careful is an understatement!..as a wise prophet
                  once said...."there came into egypt,a pharoah who did not know".trust me she is in and out for the buck,and she don't
                  take prisoners!.yet at the same time claims to want a ltr!..go figure!..just trying to set people up!...that's all!.watch the money close with this one!..better yet,wait for the visa to expire then call when she's back in manila,and practically ride for free!..if she hesitates,then ring another one!..ain't no shortage,just of the right kind!..lots of lookers in manila too!
                  john taylor

Comment

Jmaryt, Vangough05,

thanks for the tip off, now i have seen the pictures I remember her, yes, she was also on the old LB forum as i recal & one or two members there were giving out warnings, so she is back on the scam again!!

I am no stranger to the Philippines, & I have enjoyed many a night indulging in LB's in Manila, Angeles & Subic Bay. I have been futher south in my younger days, but wasn't so fully commited to hunting out LB's out. I will be in the Philippines for a few days at the begining of my next tour of duty, of course I may just venture to areas renound for the BillyBoys or Bacala in Angeles & Subic.

Once again thanks for the wake up call.
                    Robin

Comment

.rob69in!

your welcome!..i'm adecent guy!..i don't lie,and have absolutely no reason to!..granted,i'm pissed off about it,and i suspect the other guy is too!..we all need to be reminded from time to time about things we sometimes forget about in life,especiallywhen it involves interacting with others.we live in
                      a seriously "fucked" up world,and a lot of people are hurtin"
                      if you will,and WILL take shots at ya" by probing to see if they
                      can "score" money.ya have to trust SOMEBODY in life,or NOBODY would EVER hook up!...it's a difficult balancing act.trying to trust people,and at the same time protecting your own interests!...nobody said it was gonna be easy!...(been there!..done that!)

regards!
                      john
                      john taylor

Comment

Jmaryt,

i tavel a great deal with my job, & sometimes its hard to keep track of who is where & what is what, the forums are excellent info' sharing areas where up to date info is readily available. Unfortunately in countrys where incomes are seriously low, we are are seen as well off, & having plenty of money, it never crosses there mind we might have to save up to go on holiday, & we do that so we can have a good time without watching the pennys too carefully. This gives out the wrong impression, so they think we can afford to loose a few bob, & think its OK to rip you off. At the moment the good ones outway the bad, but how long for who knows.

When Punternet started in the UK all the working girls got seriously mardy about it all & tried to shut it down. Why, because it identified who the wasters were & who gave a good value for money GFE experience. It has given the industry quite a shake down in reality & the girls immedietely started getting there act together a bit more, but then of course they saw this as providing more service & jacked the prices up. People do not like being monitored on performance, but for the customer that can be a good thing.

Once again thanks.
                        Robin

Comment

nice one Rob69in.
                          Your right about the girls thinking we are well of and in reality we are but we still have to look after the pennies as u say. I have no hesaitation on looking after the girls i choose to spend my time with. I do get up set though if I feel Im being taken for a mug. Of all the girls I have been with I can honsetly say Ryan, Aubrey or who ever she decides to call her self was the only girl who really tried it on.
                          Hey in truth I have been well and truley fucked over by my 2 ex wifes and if i lose a bit of change to a lady boy who is trying to feed her self and make life a bit more comfortable for her self well then so be it. The case with Ryan is differant as she was trying to get me to send her money in advance and send it to another country and there was no guarantee she was ever going to turn up in Thailand. I didn't ask her what her refund policy was but I don't think if i fronted up to the Consumer Protection Office I would have had much of a case.: Be happy guys

Comment

guys!.

he/she is obviously in the WRONG game!..ryan should be runnin' for arroyo's job!.that's precisely the type of tactics
                            that would be required to score TWO terms as president of the philippines!.yep!..definitely missed his calling in life!
                            john taylor

Comment

Working...
                            X