X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kc3

Hi Guys, stupid question, but r there many lbs at KC3 and is it far away from the Marriott hotel?
    Thanks for your help

KC3 is in Patpong, which is probably a 10-15 minute cab ride from the Marriot in Nana depending on traffic.

To my knowledge, all of the workers in KC3 are ladyboys, but a significant portion of them are post-op. I hear the number is 40% or so, but in the 3 times I went I only saw post-ops.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Once upon a time this joint was "the" one place you had to visit to find the most amazing looking LB'S. Sure, they still have thier of share of "stunners" but the rip off attitude of the girls and the wait staff is too much of a turn off these days. For my money, and I do adore my money I get more of a bang for my buck at Cascade Bar and Obsession Bar. I will go out on a limb here and rate the LB'S at these two places as being as good or better looking than their counterparts at KCIII. Just one man's humble opinion based on his own personal experiances.

Comment

Agreed PM. KC3 has a lot of stunners still, but I'm sure you'll find an equal amount of beautiful girls at any of the bars in Nana. Also PM is right when he says that KC3 is a lot "pushier" than Nana. Some of these girls could sell ice to eskimos!
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

The difference with KC3 is that althought you get the regulars every night there are many lovely part timers and freelancers who just pop in and out at random. Thursday and Friday are the best nights at KC3.

many of the KC3 Lbs do the Singapore run so one day they are in and one day they are out.

But i sort of agree with Pogue that the quality seems to have dropped in recent times/years. Over the last 10 years i would say that 1998-2002 were the best years

The rip offs seem to have stopped lately.

TC

Comment

Does Wan work at this bar?sorry to annoy anyone but my knowledge of this scene is very very limited.
            any help appreciated
            Thanks

Comment

If you posted a picture it might help. These girls use many diff. names and I'm sure there's got to be more than one Wan out there. The only Wan I've heard of is in Pattaya.

Comment

Working...
              X