• Long term ladyboys

I've never been to Bangkok and I'm thinking of a holiday there. If I
    go to one of the Ladyboy spots mentioned in the ATS Tourism
    guide and want a Ladyboy to spend a week with me, are there
    usually many takers or do they just want a "quickie" ? If this post
    sounds a bit naieve, it probably is!!! And what the hell is a "Bar
    Fine" ?
    Thanks , Dave.

There will always be lovely ladyboys available for anything from a momentary quickie to a month's tour. It mainly depends on how generous you're willing to be, but also upon what chemistry you develop - both immediately and over the long-term. A lack of chemistry will inevitably require a larger donation.

A "bar fine" is a required payment which the working ladyboy owes the bar for being allowed to work (solicit) from their premises. These range from 200baht (short-term - one hour - in pattaya) to 600baht (long-term - overnight - in bangkok).

I suggest you at least start with a few short-terms or over-nights before choosing "the one" girl with whom you wish to spend your entire vacation. Although an extended relationship can indeed be a uniquely rewarding experience, there's just too much beauty available to jump at the first partner who grabs your cock and demands a beer.

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by (thaibound @ Mar. 05 2006,23:49)
      I suggest you at least start with a few short-terms or over-nights before choosing "the one" girl with whom you wish to spend your entire vacation.  Although an extended relationship can indeed be a uniquely rewarding experience, there's just too much beauty available to jump at the first partner who grabs your cock and demands a beer.

Enjoy.

Hit the ground running and do lots of girls the first few days.
      You'll want a basis for comparison. But the ideal shortime girl is much different than the idea traveling companion.

Comment

Originally posted by (whizzo944 @ Mar. 05 2006,22:29)
        I've never been to Bangkok and I'm thinking of a holiday there. If I
        go to one of the Ladyboy spots mentioned in the ATS Tourism
        guide and want a Ladyboy to spend a week with me, are there
        usually many takers or do they just want a "quickie" ?
        Dave, if you are taking the girl to a different location, I suggest you keep it on a day to day basis. Keep extending if you like her but you're free to cut the cord at any time if you've made no advance promises.

Comment

Working...
        X