X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things to do for fun in BKK

Aloha Everyone, Hey was wondering about somethings to do in BKK in June, A lot of forum folks have been to BKK or in fact live there, thought it would be nice to hear of some fun activity's ie. Bowling is a lot of fun in BKK first class operation if I do say so myself, Big dispensers of beer and great music blasting thru out and of course cheap as hell, then you got the movies, and the Lumpini Park paddle boats, to the Ice skating rink at the World trade center,and of course the Segway person transport tour which by all accounts is a lot of fun and it should be for about $40-45US for a 90 min. cruise, then off to the Dusit Zoo to see the Panda bears fuck, after that Siam Park or Suan Siarn as the Thai's call it I have not ben there so any comments would be nice,Thai Boxing is always a sure way to kick the night off, Ratchadamneon Stadium Mon&Wed @ 6:00pm Thurs.5-9pm and Sun 4-8,Lumpini Stadium Tues.&Fri.6pm and Sat@5pm, if you never been to one I highly recommend it some much excitement, you know it's hotter than Hell in BKK in June so the Waterpark at Bangkae Mall 10-10pm is a winner. for more culture, try the National Museum on Chao Fa Rd. across the street is the National Gallery, okay then how about some Lasertag at Thailand Mega-Zone at central Rama 3,Indoor golf Range @ Rama Gardens, any way I'm still looking for a place with mini Golf, and paintball or and other fun places to go in the city so all you Guys with some good ideas would be helpful to me and of course others the Park and anyplace with AC is the ticket. don't be shy just jump on in to this thread please I hope all of your summer is a great one I know mine will be! Aloha Srfaloha
    Attached Files

i like the bowling and private karaoke rooms      

Comment

I've always enjoyed a nice stroll through MBK. But you all probably already knew that.

On a serious note, I've found that after doing all the 'tourist' things in BKK, there isn't a whole lot else except the usual suspects you've named like bowling, pool, watching movies, etc...

Seems like you got a good list of things to do already, as I haven't done half of the things you've mentioned. If you have time to kill, try getting out of the city and going someplace else (anywhere but Pattaya).
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Bowling? Ice skating? Paddle boats? Mini golf?

Now that's some adventurous stuff to travel half way around the world for.

And I got laughed at for wanting to watch a little
        NBA playoff action.

kahuna
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

yeah is there like an espn zone or something in bkk where you can watch ''american'' sports like mlb games and nba games?

Comment

Okay Guy's your right I did mention a lot of things to do , but the one thing I'm realy looking for is a good mini golf , are ther any hotels that offer or anyone have a clue thats the one thing I thing would be a lot of fun with GG or LB.......Thanks Guys

Comment

only seen mini golf in phuket            

Comment

Kai likes mini-golf.......Doesn't quite get the rules though....
                Attached Files
                Too old to die young!

Comment

There's at least two mini-golf courses in Pattaya, including one right off Beach Road sort of by the Hard Rock Hotel. Never played putt putt there so I can't vouch for the quality of the courses.
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Aloha Guy's Mahalo(Thanks) for the input,see jellybean mini golf can be fun, is that Kai's rememberance of the night before Srfaloha

Comment

halo to all bros , at 31/5/06 i will be at bangkok, where can i find ladyboys between 5pm to 7pm as my wife will not be around this period of time.

Comment

(hart @ May 11 2006,19:27) halo to all bros , at 31/5/06 i will be at bangkok, where can i find ladyboys between 5pm to 7pm as my wife will not be around this period of time.
                        You can head to Nana and snag one as she heads into work. I'm not sure if the bars open that early, maybe at 7pm, but you should have no problem grabbing one off the street, taking her to the ST rooms, and banging the shit out of her all before your wife comes back.

Comment

Thank u sir, i will try my luck.

Comment

Another suggestion is to collect some phone numbers from fellow board members and give the girls a call in advance to meet you. But if not, just hang out by Big Dog's or in front of Nana and you'll have your pick of the litter!

Comment

sorry i am the ist timer, could i know where is the st room

Comment

Working...
                              X