X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dentist

Can anyone reccomend a good dentist in Bangkok or Pattaya? I will be in Thailand in mid to late June and need to have some dental work. I have heard that dental work in Thailand is very cheap and I would like to have it done while enjoying the thrills of Thailand. I would prefer to have a dentist who speaks English well and who was trained in USA or Britain.

Many of us in Pattaya go to see Dr Aree, who works in Pattaya International Hospital on Soi 4. She is very good, having sensitive teeth herself!
    The Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital seems very popular also.

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.

Comment

there are tons of em along sukumvit rd in bangkok i had my teeth whitened in sepotember for 1500 bhatt
      great result and cheap
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(flassitor @ May 12 2006,23:19) Can anyone reccomend a good dentist in Bangkok or Pattaya? I will be in Thailand in mid to late June and need to have some dental work. I have heard that dental work in Thailand is very cheap and I would like to have it done while enjoying the thrills of Thailand. I would prefer to have a dentist who speaks English well and who was trained in USA or Britain.
        Just do a search on the forum as this question has been asked a few times already.

Good dentist in BKK

DENTISTS FOR TEETH

Comment

Denta-Joy in Thonglor (street) is good. Search for address.

Comment

Like Ziggy I have been going to Dentajoy for some time

About 300m walk from the Thonglor BTS station - right side of street in the same building as the Sizzler restaurant (2F)

Book your appointment by phone or e-mail - highly recommended

Comment

Forgot to mention that all dentists have trained abroad and speak excellent English, as does Khun Warin at the reception desk

See the professional CVs on the website

One small drawback is that many of the highly regarded dentists at this practice also teach at universities throughout the country - and so are available for follow-up appointments only on certain days of the week

The staff works hard to keep you happy and meet your needs, however

As I my travel schedule allowed only a short visit to BKK last month, the resident orthodontist came in on his day off do a checkup and provide my next set of Invisalign trays (removable hard plastic braces)

You may find cheaper in Bangkok, but you will not find any better than Dentajoy

Again, highly recommended

Comment

(Malakor @ May 12 2006,10:33) Many of us in Pattaya go to see Dr Aree, who works in Pattaya International Hospital on Soi 4.
                Need to see a dentist tomorrow morning in Pattaya/Jomtien.

Chipped off a fair portion of a tooth and get the sense it's a situation where there could be alternative diagnosis.

So want a dentist who is reliable, has integrity, and relatively painless.

I don't care too much about the cost.

I like the idea Dr Aree works out of a hospital but an open to all suggestions.

Comment

I go to one in Seacon Square, right near my house... Lady dentist, late twenties, very professional and capable, too.

Dentists here are much better than the cynical alcoholic hacks working in the UK.

Comment

Dental For You, opposite TukCom on South Pattaya Rd.
                    I have had a wisdom tooth removed and a couple of fillings as well as regular clean ups & descaling.
                    Very impressed and low cost.

Comment

Think i might have to look into this myself, only been once in the last 22years. And no i'm not proud of this!
                      My teeth are actually very good, but this only due to very regular brushing.
                      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Working...
                      X