X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking LB back home

I guess we are so spoiled in western countries and not know how tough it is for them to come here. However, I have families in Taiwan they never had any troubles coming to US. (I sometime wish they did, they visit me too much. ). So I assumed the same for Thais, apparently I was wrong.
    How do you guys think of this strategy though? Get her into an university English school here. This is the thing lasting couple of months and you do get I-20 for it. Plus, this way she got something to do during the day. Just be careful not letting those Japanese classmates get too close to her.

I think you'll be much happier living in the LOS than she'd be living in the USA.
    The challenge is figuring out a way to earn a living.

Comment

You'd also have to think of the social implications of this. If she can't speak very good English and there's a large age-differential betwen you two, then everyone in town is going to be gossiping about you and your (assumed) mail-order bride. And if they find out that she was born a he...well...I think you know where I'm going with this. I know for myself bringing a ladyboy to the US, even if I could, would never even be a possibility. My work, friends, and family would never even begin to understand.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ May 15 2006,00:11) You'd also have to think of the social implications of this. If she can't speak very good English and there's a large age-differential betwen you two, then everyone in town is going to be gossiping about you and your (assumed) mail-order bride. And if they find out that she was born a he...well...I think you know where I'm going with this. I know for myself bringing a ladyboy to the US, even if I could, would never even be a possibility. My work, friends, and family would never even begin to understand.
        very valid points and well-taken. Especially I live in Texas ...
        But I was not asking about a "happily together forever" question. I was asking just to get her out of LOS and travel a little. I love to travel and I like the temporary "two drifters" feeling would be great. (no I just like the oldie, that song does not imply my age group... ) .

Comment

She'll just love Crawford!

Comment

Travelling out of Thailand can be fun with the right person. I have been successful in doing small trips with girls to Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia,singapore and Vietnam. Choose a LB who already has a passport as its too difficult trying to get one and many are not motivated because their Farlang friend feels like travelling. That way you have a LB who has already travelled so is clued up with travel and it allows you to test the waters to see if you both like each other and could stand the test of time.

However there is a huge gap bewteen this and bringing a girl to USA. I would say 99% of working LB's are not interested in learning English and travelling around the country side looking at farms and animals, unless they are thinking of retiring from the industry and living happily every after with a rich fat bald farl;ang. ummmm no I really dont think so!

Comment

(newcomer @ May 15 2006,07:41) Travelling out of Thailand can be fun with the right person. I have been successful in doing small trips with girls to Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia,singapore and Vietnam.
              I have always wondered about bringing a LB to Vietnam, did you have any problems bringing one ?

I have brought a friend to Macau and Hong Kong - and had no troubles.
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

However there is a huge gap bewteen this and bringing a girl to USA. I would say 99% of working LB's are not interested in learning English and travelling around the country side looking at farms and animals, unless they are thinking of retiring from the industry and living happily every after with a rich fat bald farl;ang. ummmm no I really dont think so!
                This is p[robably very true. I am an Asian myself and no matter how the native Asians woos and ahs the picture pretty suberbia america, they can't stand a day living there. They can't undrstand the concept of getting into a car to buy groceries. Any average asian city is more crowded than Jersey City ...

But a trip here and there would be fun though. HK is a very cool city in my opnion. But any one has broght them to say, NYC or Sf for a couple weeks? Wouldn't it be a lot of fun letting them see the tenderloin street walkers ... then they know why Farlang are so desperate ...

Comment

hmm i dont know how terror is the US embassy consul on thai or does thai needs visa to go to the US......but as for my expereince most of southeast asians have difficulty on getting to the US and also getting a visa to the US......i think its better to take her on any asian countries that doesnt need a visa when travelling or visa is easy to apply.......places like bali..kota kinabalu......or in PI. HK and shanghai.......
                  sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Working...
                  X