X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai boxing

I have planned a short trip to LOS. Only 7 days. OK, I know I should be partying all night and sleep all day. But only 7 days - I can red-bull through it, just skip sleeping ... anyway, with schedule tight as hopefully LB pussy I'll fuck, is it worthwhile to squeeze out a good 2 hour period for ring side thai boxing. How is it like? I mean not just the fight, do they let you drink and eat like at a football game?
    Also, maybe this sounds silly, I thought some bloody scenes would boost a body rush in accompanying LBs ....

c'mon, nobody like Muay Thai?

Comment

Here's some info GTSL.....

Muay Thai

Comment

Couldn't thank you enough!

Comment

An evening at Lumpini Stadium is one of the must-do experiences. It's THE Thai thing and you wont catch easily a more Thai atmosphere than there.

Enjoy!!!

MK
          PS:.... and try to get the video of the "Beautiful Boxer" before. Just to put you in the right mood!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

they have food and drink vendors at lumpini last time i was there. enjoy. i sure did.
            This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
            Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
            Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
            And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
            FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

go to mo chit, channel 7 stadium. packed, great atmosphere! free entrance, and gambling all over place. on sundays from 1.30pm or so ..
              (you will probably be the only farang)

Comment

shit i remember stepping into the ring at pattaya in1985(marine bar) for an international rules fight. i told em i had never boxed before and wanted to have a go. ( i led i had trained and had 4 amature fights in australia) anyway i won the fight as i cut the guys eye in the second round . so they then asked me to fight again. rumer was that some hot thai prospect was coming up from bangkok to give me a hiding lmao. fuck that i said just wanted to try it once. It was just muay falang not muey thai. cheers marine bar fights were allways staged and lots of money changing hands. cheers donnnny,
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I can't believe I haven't done this and I've been to Thailand twice! Another thing to add to my 'to-do' list, should I ever decide to go back. I was going to post that I'd rather spend my short 7 days in bed with beautiful ladyboys, but it looks like by all accounts that this is something worth seeing.

I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ May 14 2006,07:56) should I ever decide to go back.

Comment

(PigDogg @ May 14 2006,10:46)
                      (dummy_plug @ May 14 2006,07:56) should I ever decide to go back.
                      good catch. must be typo.

Comment

Any thai boxing to be seen in Pattaya?

Comment

i'd go and watch you in the ring dummy plug
                          squair ring that is)
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

The manager of my first job went to Thailand and was trained of Muay Thai for couple of months. I never dared to be late, even I know martial art. I heard a bunch of HK martial artists went over BKK chalenging Thai boxers, and they were beat up bad.

Comment

This link will give all the info you need

Sawasdee Muay Thai page

I recommend the Saturday afternoon fights at Lumpini - more convenient location, timed so as not to impact your nightly shagging activities

Whether you go to Lumpini or Ratchadamnoen, please know that there will be 8-12 fights on the card - early ones may be a bit slow, with the more hotly contested bouts closer to the main event

Ringside seats are exclusively the province of Asian businessman or rich farang like you, and you will have a great view of the fight action

They are, however, isolated from the crowd action behind you (which can be just as entertaining as the fights when the bets are being made and the cheering begins)

Try it both ways and see how you like

Comment

Working...
                              X