X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break in a Virgin!

I posted about an upcoming trip to BKK, my first ever to Asia on another site, TER, and it was suggested by a nice chap to check this site out.

I have been on the site for near 3 hours now...You guys are full of great Info and let me say funny as hell too ( got work in 4 hours, thats gonna hurt, but well worth it), I was looking for good Info about my upcoming albeit short trip to BKK.

I have tons of questions......such as...
    Where should I stay in BKK?
    Price for hotel?  Safety at said Hotels etc..
    How should I get to the hotel from the airport?
    Is it safe to travel there alone, esp...since its my first time?

I do have Airfare there roundtrip already but no hotel picked as of now I am confused my all the choices and not knowing the areas.

The whole LB bar thing has me feeling like such a newbie.  What in the hell is a barfine?  For some reason I thought of a ticket...lol

I have had TS experiences in the USA and Canada, and no it does not compare to BKK, I am sure

This grasshoper needs some explaining and tips on everything from a Taxi, Hotel, LB, Bars, Food, Drinks and Costs.

Is it a good idea to set anything up with a person met online prior to coming also?

I would be more than happy to hang out and learn the ropes too with some of you too.

I would love to hear from all of you and expect to be a regular poster here with of course higlights from the trip posted

Hey, how do I get a nice Pic in with my ID? Plain gray box is no fun.

Thanks in advance all!!  
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Hello and welcome.

There is a wealth of knowledge here and most will be happy to help.

1. Hotel. check out the Hotels Bangkok thread. Prices range from 1000 for Nana/Dynasty to 3000bt a night for the Majestic Grande on Soi 2 which is a good 4 star and absolutely no problems with guests.

2. Just get a cab from the rank outside departures. Make sure the meter is on.

3. It is exceptionally safe, but take normal care

Most of the ex-pats on this site are well up to show you around, especially if a few free drinks are around!!

Enjoy your trip and don't forget to post pics!!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Tip #1 - Don't tell anyone here you love them and think they are beautiful based on their Avatar. All these addled brained LB lovers use pics of their favorite girls as their icons and then wonder why they get hit on all the time.

Tip #2 - Just keep reading through the forums. Just go back and back, especially in the travel forums and trip reports. You will feel like a pro in no time.

Comment

(grunyen @ May 24 2006,13:20) Tip #1 - Don't tell anyone here you love them and think they are beautiful based on their Avatar. All these addled brained LB lovers use pics of their favorite girls as their icons and then wonder why they get hit on all the time.

Tip #2 - Just keep reading through the forums. Just go back and back, especially in the travel forums and trip reports. You will feel like a pro in no time.
        essential reading is dp adventures very hard to stop reading and essential viewing is billys adventures both no 1 hits on this site.

In fact when i read dps adventures trip 1 i could not stop went to sleep at 3 am get up at six fell a sleep in a meeting at work but was worth it.

Comment

Thanks for the tips so far guys.  I could use a hell of alot more info and tips if ya all have a chance.

I did read tons of posts but still have those above listed questions.  and yes, I was up till frigin 5 am had to get   up for work and had tons of meetings today, killer tired but what did I do?  I came home ate and got right on here...LOL

Love the Board so far, already an addict.

I will offer FREE BEERS for anyone thats willing to show me around in BKK.

Nuff for now I will keep looking here for HELP and reading tons of posts.

Comment

A barfine is a payment to the bar to take a girl away from the bar during normal operating times ie from 6pm-2am. In Cascades, obsessions and temptations in Nana this is currently 600bt
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Don't tell anyone here you love them and think they are beautiful based on their Avatar
              Yeah - I learned that the hard way!

Comment

(katoeylover @ May 25 2006,07:43) A barfine is a payment to the bar to take a girl away from the bar during normal operating times ie from 6pm-2am. In Cascades, obsessions and temptations in Nana this is currently 600bt
                Which is approximately $14.00 US depending on the current exchange rate at the moment.

Divide baht figures by 41 to get the equivalent in dollars.

Comment

Not any more. Spot rates for the baht were 38.545 at market close today. At your local bank you'll probably get closer to 37 to 37.5 for your dollars.
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Also, if you want to know more about LOS, the bar scene, etc... try doing a search for 'FAQ'. And yes, do read my trip reports.
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

So I have lost tons of hours of sleep being on here and just dying in work ....is it worth it?

Hell Yes, I am in love with this web site andso many of you are full of....
                      great stories and great info

My offer for free Beers in BKK are still out there if any of you LOS guys are willing to help break in a new guy to LOS livin

More tips from previous post would be great Thanks again All.

Comment

If you like to Look at ..
                        http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin/boar...=ST;f=2;t=3479
                        But if you like to look at..
                        http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin/boar...=ST;f=7;t=3968

This side is good info..
                        http://www.whorist.com/51_54Intro/53_1_1MainIndex.htm
                        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Tip #1 - Don't tell anyone here you love them and think they are beautiful based on their Avatar. All these addled brained LB lovers use pics of their favorite girls as their icons and then wonder why they get hit on all the time.
                          Stop doing this lol Spoil Sport
                          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Well as my name implies...
                            I will try it all

So with airfare in hand, I just need a good hotel to pre-book

After that Selection of the right bar

Then the right girls

Still want to know who would meat up for

Comment

Working...
                            X