Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(SamplerDoc @ May 27 2006,23:32) I did cross the border at the Peace Bridge near Buf NY going into Canada with No hotel and only cash and a credit card with a single overnight bag  and answered him that I was just there to tour for the weekend

I could not very well tell him it was just for the weekend to get drunk and have sex.
    Hello SamplerDoc,

I'm not in customs or immigration but if I were and someone turned up with single bag, no hotel booking or friends address, you would get my attention.

The cash and credit cards would be in your favour.

The main thing that would have alerted them would have been the fact you were male - travelling alone - and the way you were dressed.
    Wearing the glasses and being slow to take them off probably cost you 10% of your brownie points!
    Your points score was not good in the first place.

After having looked you over they probably sent you on your way after having figured out that you had come up for a weekend of getting drunk and having sex  

They've seen it all before remember  

Don't worry about flying to/from the US - I doubt that the US/Canadian border checks are recorded unless they do stop somebody - the check on you was just routine.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Wearing the glasses and being slow to take them off probably cost you 10% of your brownie points!
      Your points score was not good in the first place.

I had no Idea there were Brownie Points

Next Time I will Study up and be natural and be sure to tell em all about my plans for
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
      X