Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(dummy_plug @ May 26 2006,12:40) Thanks for the heads-up PD. I'll definately check into it. I've never been to Bali before, but definately wouldn't mind making a side trip and checking out the scene there!  
    Arhhhhhhhhhhhh bali an boys second home

Really i think we should annex bali

Just one bit of advice if they ask is it your boogie board say no.

Bali has a lot to offer gg, beaches bars lb's all can be found. I found yahoo chat rooms good for bali lbs had a few contacts but they want marriage

Comment

David, don't be such a rookie. Marriage is just a code word for "I want to be fucked from sun up to sun down with my heels behind my ears."
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ May 26 2006,16:24) David, don't be such a rookie. Marriage is just a code word for "I want to be fucked from sun up to sun down with my heels behind my ears."  
        damm i missed out on soooo many then

Oh well

Comment

I have flown China Airlines a few times out of SFO, what I like is the time they leave, 1:30am.  Which means you can fly out the day you work (get an earlier jump on the vacation).  Service is fair, nothing like Sing or United.  But I can deal with that.  Have a couple drinks before I get on the plane, a couple on the plane, put on the Bose headphones, and call it a night....  Your there the next day just after noon.  Like that much better than getting in at 11:30pm.

For rates, just about any time you can get a $670 ticket with them.  Cheapest ticket I ever got to BKK from SFO $540 on United...  I think those days a long gone.

Lotusman

Comment

(Lotusman @ May 27 2006,07:24) I have flown China Airlines a few times out of SFO, what I like is the time they leave, 1:30am.  Which means you can fly out the day you work (get an earlier jump on the vacation).  
            That's why I've flown China Air three times from NYC. Flight leaves JFK around 23:00 or so.

I think service wise China Air is a good as United, and prettier stewardesses too.

Neither United nor China comes close to Sing. Sing is my fave intl carrier and Jet Blue my fave domestic.

But you have to factor the shitty FF program into the price of China Air.

Comment

(dummy_plug @ May 26 2006,13:40) Thanks for the heads-up PD. I'll definately check into it. I've never been to Bali before, but definately wouldn't mind making a side trip and checking out the scene there!  
              It's a change of pace from the LOS. Not as user friendly as the LOS but a more normal scene. and I did get the impression that some of the womebn who hang around the hard rock are looking for more than just one nighters. They be hitting the jackpot by marrying a young farang.

The girls speak better English than their Thai sisters and use a Western alphabet.

Sashy, a waria (ladyboy) I spent some time with was a trip. She had an Italian guy she spent time with so she'dgo around saying spagetti, macaroney, ciao bella.

DP, if u can get there at the ass end of July or very early August, I'll show you around.

Fun scene, starts around midnite, goes all night long, good DJs.

To book, Bali is the ultimate destination and bangkok is the layover. The layover can be for as long as u like.

Comment

Just saved an flight itinerary on China Airlines through travelocity.com. They seemed to have the best fares at the moment.

LAX €“ BKK: 24 Sep - 03 Oct 2006 was $612.00 USD (before tax). Total was $802 USD. They allow electronic ticketing so no extra fee to deliver paper tickets.  

Keep in mind that travelocity's saved itinerary system sucks. You can save a trip (price not guaranteed), then check it a few hours later and see that it went up an additional $400 USD -$500 USD.  

You can, however, search for the same flight again and get the original price again... very bazaar.  

RW

Comment

(dummy_plug @ May 25 2006,12:41) Thanks for the info DavidAU. I tried selecting the dates I can go and the price automatically shoots up to $900+.  
                  I'm sure all airlines are on DP alert. They all have heard that you don't mind paying over the odds. Would you like me to put a good word in for you DP.

Comment

It may be to your advantage when flying China Air to have your FF miles deposited into your DELTA skymiles program. It now takes 100K miles to get a free BKK trip from China Air.

Comment

(vangough05 @ Jun. 04 2006,12:26)
                      (dummy_plug @ May 25 2006,12:41) Thanks for the info DavidAU. I tried selecting the dates I can go and the price automatically shoots up to $900+.  
                      I'm sure all airlines are on DP alert. They all have heard that you don't mind paying over the odds.   Would you like me to put a good word in for you DP.
                      Seems like my ass gets bent over the barrel every time I go to LOS (except for in the bedroom - ha!). I swear, I can't find a good deal on tickets...

I even went to those little shithole travel agencies in Chinatown and they couldn't do much better. Just booked online so I can get at least get bonus points.
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

If anyone interested eva $606 lax to bkk for september
                                                               $675                       october
                                                               $675                       november

http://www.cs-air.com/en/
                        http://www.evaair.com/html/b2c/english/
                        http://www.koreanair.com/
                        http://www.singaporeair.com
                        http://us.flyasiana.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X