X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to hang out with your LB.

Hi guys, this is the first time I post something, but I've been reading this site now for quite a while.Great site!

I got a lot of useful tips on this site, but is still looking for the following information.If I pay the girl(LB) for LT where is a nice place to take them for a drink, in the Nana area.I always like to spend some time having a few drinks with the girl.I'm coming to Bangkok June 25/26 and will be there again for a few days at the end of July.
    I will arrive late Sunday night June 25( 22:30).If someone want to meet and go "hunting" with me it will be dearly appreciated.

Thanks!

If you are looking for a relaxing beer garden type establishment near Nana, you might try the Soi 11 strip.  It is am easy 5-10 minute walk.  

There are two beer gardens/restauarnts right next two each other on the left side of the road if you enter from Suk.  The first is called Zanzibar and the second is just past Zanzibar.

Both are very nice and relaxing, and offer some privacy from the main road.  No hostesses there or anything like that.  Nice place to chat and relax over a draft beer.  Plenty of food too if your girl is hungry (which they always are).

I should be around on your dates - happy to meet up.  Just msg me here.

Enjoy your stay.

Comment

You'll get a better response here dude.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Thanks pistolero!

Maybe I should just relax like most experts say, but damn I'm looking forward to my trip and even though I'll stay a little longer at the end of July I don't want to screw up the 2 days I have in June.
        This will only be my second "LB trip" and I was'nt aware of the Nana scene the previous time.I had one nice LB from KC 3, which I picked up on the street and thought was a gg.So I started the whole LB thing by accident.She was quite a nice gal, but I misplaced her name.The second one was a nasty bitch, also from KC 3, anyway with the help of you guys I can hopefully avoid my previous mistakes.

Till what time do these places stay open(the restaurants you mentioned)?I'm counting the days now till June 25.

Thanks again for the advise.

Comment

When you say "nice" are talking about classy or trendy/hip? I am not aware of any drinking establishments near Nana that fit the bill if thats what you're looking for.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Try the Bed Supper Club on soi 11 Suk....a trendy white building 100 metres on the right past the Grand President......

Not cheap 600bt per person before midnight Sat night but that includes two drinks........

Great place to take ya fav ladyboy dancing......

As the name suggests there are beds to lounge around on.......

Dress your ladyboy up in heels and black mini and watch her EXPLODE after a couple of
            Baccardi Breezers..........

Great Place......

rex

Comment

By nice I just mean a place where they will be comfortable and you can drink your beer in peace.I'm not looking for anything fancy.Well, I guess the lady you take could also tell you where she will like to hang out.I will check out those places you have mentioned, thanks.

I just don't want to end up in a noisy joint and then waist my time there.Maybe I'm trying to hard to plan everything again, but I did a few stupid things in the past.Like getting robbed on Beach Road in Pattaya.

Cheers!!

Comment

The second one was a nasty bitch, also from KC 3...
                That doesn't sound right. Are you sure it was KC3?

If you manage to find a girl who wants to do LT and wants to be taken out and entertained by you then simply ask her where SHE wants to go, mate.

That'll save you a lot of unnecessary thinking on your part.

I was kidding about KC3 BTW!

Comment

(flikflooi @ Jun. 02 2006,16:23) By nice I just mean a place where they will be comfortable and you can drink your beer in peace.
                  I think the two places I mentioned will fit the bill. Zanzibar is a bit upmarket, while the one just down from it is more casual. Neither are dance places like Bed or anything like that.

If you want to dance, I would say Ratchada Soi 4 or 6, or Silom Soi 4.

Anyhow, the two places I discussed are just nice beer gardens where you can hang out and relax in a peaceful setting.

Both are open until 1:30/2:00 on weekends and I believe 11 or 12 on weekdays.

I actually prefer the place just past Zanzibar. It is a bit cheaper and cosier than Z.

Hope to see you, and enjoy the build up to the big trip.

I'm sure you will have a great time.

Comment

If you want to have anice view of Bkk after dark try the Bayoke Sky Hotel....

They have anice Cocktail Bar on about the 80 th floor.......

Great views of Bkk , 300 bt per ticket and you get a free drink up at the Cocktail Bar......

definately worth a look ....

rex

Comment

Thanks for the tips.I guess asking the lady where she wants to go makes the most sense.I however had a few nasty experiences with gg's who took me to there hang-out places.
                      The one problem I had the last time was her "friends" or other previous customers that were all over "my girl ".Damn, at lease she should be mine for the day.

The other time a Belgium guy got confrontational, because the girl that was with me was apparently his regular.Why the hell did she take me there in the first place.So this is actually the kind of crap I want to avoid when I'm in Bangkok.I'm a man for love not war.

Comment

Drama? In Bangkok? No way, get out!

Comment

Was nothing serious.I guess I can go on for hours about the great times in Bangkok, sorry for mentioning only the 2 unpleasant things.Don't get me wrong, I love Thailand and this kind of thing can happen anywhere in the world.

I'll keep visiting Thailand untill I have enough money to retire there!

Comment

(hotrex25 @ Jun. 02 2006,09:02) Try the Bed Supper Club on soi 11 Suk....a trendy white building 100 metres on the right past the Grand President......

Dress your ladyboy up in heels and black mini and watch her EXPLODE after a couple of
                            Baccardi Breezers..........
                            Hello Hotrex25,

The Bed Supper Club  -  do you mean that thing that looks like a flattened toilet roll on stilts?  Wasn't it called somethng like B52 before?

If your ladyboy 'EXPLODES' won't she make a mess  

Hello Flikflooi,

As Stogie says  -  the girls are mostly pretty well 'clued-up' about the places to go in Bangkok.

I like Zanzibar myself  -  but there are many many other places.

If you want to play pool head back down Soi 4 away from Sukumwit to the Swan pool bar.

Round the corner from NEP in Sukumwit you have the Huntsman bar under the Landmark Hotel.  The band is normally a very good Filipina outfit - but the beers are overpriced in my opinion.

The other side of the road is quite a good bar next to Tony Roma's (don't remember the name) you can't miss it though cause it's all lit up in blue flourescent.

My recent favourite was found by 'Herself' and is called  the Absolute 7 bar  Absolute 7 Bar  They have live music - and the band are good - pool tables - and the prices are OK.
                            It's in Soi 7/1  -  about 5 minues walk from NEP.

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

(flikflooi @ Jun. 02 2006,16:23) By nice I just mean a place where they will be comfortable and you can drink your beer in peace.I'm not looking for anything fancy.Well, I guess the lady you take could also tell you where she will like to hang out.I will check out those places you have mentioned, thanks.

I just don't want to end up in a noisy joint and then waist my time there.Maybe I'm trying to hard to plan everything again, but I did a few stupid things in the past.Like getting robbed on Beach Road in Pattaya.

Cheers!!
                              Did anyone else read this robbed part  
                              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                              X