X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didi's Bar

Hey guys, Where is Didi's bar. Did a forum search and found lots of mentions but no directions. Thanks.

Pattaya, Soi 7, between Flipper hotel and 2nd Street.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Look at this, please:

http://www.didibar.com/

The side is written in german language but you will find a map there.

Comment

When you come out of the Sunshine, walk straight to the soi7 turn right to 2'nd Rd way.After 30-40 yards you'll see Flipper Hotel on your right...DidisBar is the 2'nd bar after the Flipper....same side.
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

The employees call him "the German". He runs a pretty tight ship. Took an employee home one night and she told me that he requires all genders who work out of his bar to undergo a std test/blood test every 30 days.

It was reassuring to hear. She also wanted to be spanked and I accomodated the request.

Comment

(shrimpsoup @ Jun. 05 2006,23:13) The employees call him "the German". He runs a pretty tight ship. Took an employee home one night and she told me that he requires all genders who work out of his bar to undergo a std test/blood test every 30 days.

It was reassuring to hear. She also wanted to be spanked and I accomodated the request.
            He seems like a very nice individual and speaks excellent English. He bought me a drink or two and I returned the favor. His cashier is a very attractive older Thai lady, GG, for whom I would gladly pay bar, but apparently she doesn't go with customers.
            Anyone know "The German's" name?

Comment

(shrimpsoup @ Jun. 05 2006,23:13) he requires all genders who work out of his bar to undergo a std test/blood test every 30 days.

It was reassuring to hear.
              Don't believe everything they say in Thailand. And never think you're any safer with girls from some bar that 'claim' they get tested every month.

Comment

Only as clear as the last customer.

Comment

Bam and Toururot Most accurate posts I have seen as of late. "Raincoats everybody!"

incher

Comment

(JackG @ Jun. 09 2006,10:57)
                    (shrimpsoup @ Jun. 05 2006,23:13) The employees call him "the German". He runs a pretty tight ship. Took an employee home one night and she told me that he requires all genders who work out of his bar to undergo a std test/blood test every 30 days.

He seems like a very nice individual and speaks excellent English.  He bought me a drink or two and I returned the favor.  His cashier is a very attractive older Thai lady, GG, for whom I would gladly pay bar, but apparently she doesn't go with customers.
                    Anyone know "The German's" name?
                    His name is Dietmar. The German's name is pronounced like deed (= Diet) and mar in marvelous.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

Working...
                        X