X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai massage

Hi guys, bit off topic but I arrive in BKK next thurs and really wanna go for a proper thai massage on my first day, get the knots and stiffness out of my body after long flight from uk.
    Any suggestions and price?
    Cheers.
    Simon.

I hear the one on Suk 4 is good. DP uses it. I like one on Soi 23, on the right hand side, just before the Imperial Queen Park
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Best one I had was in the lobby of the Omni. She came to my room since I was staying there but no monkey business, at least with her.

Comment

There is this good Thai Traditional Massage, near to Saladeang Station (BTS) in Silom Road.

Name of Massage Shop: Body Tune (1st floor)
        Massage Girl number : 30 (she is the master for thai massage), you need to telephone first before going or else you may not get her.
        Massage Rating : 9/10
        Tel: 02 2384377

Body Tune is always fully booked by Japanese and Hongkongers. Avoid going there during peak hours, unless you have an appointment.

Comment

Another nice traditional massage, you may try

King & I Spa & Traditional Massage
          Sukhumvit Soi 12
          Bangkok

King & I is a clean no hanky panky place, unisex, and the management employs only staff with good skills. Settings is like a aromatherapy spa. B400 for 2 hours.
          Very short walk from Asok BTS station. If you come from the Sukhumvit MRT station, walk up over to the BTS side of the road using the bridge.

There are many such traditional centres all over Bangkok, many can be found in hotels or within the hotel vicinity. Some charge around B240 to B300 but must check the number of hours it provides.

Comment

I agree, the King&I is excellent! (Also full with Japanese - must have a deal with a major Japanese tour operator). Another good one is Arima Onsen (off Suriwong, just round the corner of Soi Thanya).
            .... no lb's though......

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
            X