X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koh Samui

Would be gratefull for any info on flights and reasonable hotels(beach huts) in ko samui. im planing a trip there for 2 weeks in september. top secret trip thisLOL
    telephone numbers emails web addreses all welcome
    cheers the flash donnnnnny
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Flight wise your ONLY option is bangkok air (unless you are flying from Singapore).
    They fly a mix of jets and props, look at the flight time-the faster one is a jet.

I like to stay at Chaewang Resort on the South end of Chaewang.

sorry no #'s

I _may_ be going there the end of September.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Hi Donnny,

I have stayed on Koh Samui several times in the past few years. Lots of hotels, beach huts etc but depends on your budget.

What is your price range for nightly accommodation?

Beach Huts start at 500 baht through to 3000 baht, same for hotels and serviced apartments.

As for your airfares there's not much in the way of budget air fares. As Snick says Bangkok Airways has sole landing rights as they own the airport so prices are quite expensive. The best thing is too book online with www.bangkokair.com

Join as a member and you can start a rewards program. The earlier you book the better.

I will post you again when I find my travel information on Kho Samui.

cheers,

Comment

A lot of threads already on Samui.

1. Koh samui, Any up to date info about the lb scene?

2. Lady boy in koh samui

3. Lamai hotel

4. Koh samui

5. Chaweng vs lamai, Samui field report

This should get you started.

Comment

thanks to everyone for the help' ill follow o\up
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Donnnny, If you're staying in Lamai, I'm convinced the Marina Beach Resort (discussed in many of Ozzies links) is the best value in lodging. Let me know if u need any more info.

I highly recomend Lamai, especially if you want to mix in some GG since it doesn't have the huge ladyboy population of some other spots.

Comment

Has anyone stayed at the Renaissance (its a Marriott property) in Koh Samui?
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
              X