X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any in NY?

I know most of the discussion at this site is for Asian TS, and I love it, but, been stuck in NY for a while, and will not be lucky enough to be able to get to Thailand anytime soon.

Is there any joy in NY? If so, would appreciate details!!

Best bet is it to go to Ina's at the Silver Swan (20th betwen Park and Broadway) on Saturday nights only after 11PM.

Have fun!

Comment

Here's what you can expect to face when you get there!
      Attached Files

Comment

PLACES YOU MIGHT FIND ME OUT AND ABOUT
        Connexions
        - Boonton, NJ 202 Myrtle Avenue, right ooff RT287 and RT80 973-263-4000 My most likely place to be found on Friday nights. An Alternative version of 'Cheers', open every night from happy hour on. I'm frequently the only TG person, but the crowd is very friendly - my home away from home
        Excellent Bar food, and also a restaurant

The Raven
        - New Hope, PA - RT179 (West Bridge Streeeet) about 1/4 mile in from RT202 on the right 215-862-2081. A place I might be found during the day, but rarely lately. A guy's bar that's generally more TG tolerant than friendly.... but I've made some good friends there, and they do open at 11AM - Also a motel and public swimming pool with outside bar

New Start Consignment-
        My Favorite store, and where I buy a lot of clothes and jewelry.
        In Somerville, NJ, 26 W.Main St. 908-429-0588
        Owned and Managed by Thomas, a great Friend - I'm frequently here when it's open (Wed. thru Sat., 11AM till 2:30ish only), in either mode *s* - The most comfortable store you've ever been in!

The Cartwheel
        - New Hope, PA - RT202 about a mile in ffrom the Delaware river on the left 215-862-0880
        Monday nights only after 10PM is Drag Search. ...It's still on the list by request but you'll never find me here anymore - too late for a Monday night for a bad drag show - and it's pretty much a not very T friendly gay club on other nights

Ina's at The Silver Swan
        NYC, 20th Street between Broadway and Park. Saturday nights only after 10PM
        I don't get there either very often because of logistics, and it's pretty much the same situation and crowd as Karalyn's was. It is the only totally TG bar I've ever been to anywhere

The Colosseum
        - Sayreville, NJ RT's 9N and 35N, just ssouth of the Raritan Bridge (732) 316-0670
        A mixed crowd - gay, lesbian, usually some T girls, and also the straight crowd for the dancing on weekends. But it's too loud to talk, no one shows up till 11PM and they start shoving you out the door at 1:30, and the crowd isn't the best
        UPDATE: I was there recently on a Friday night, parked the car in an almost empty lot, was told I was in (unmarked) premium parking and would have to park in the back (a mudpit) or pay $5, I moved the car, went in, and was told at the door there was a $10 cover charge - when I questioned this since T girls have always been free, the doorman was rather nasty. And an email to the manager requesting an explanation for this was unanswered
        You will NOT find me there in the future!
        Suzi Cole's Links Page...

Comment

Great - thanks for the information - will try to check it out.

Comment

Just an update for anyone else that might be interested.

I actually picked up a copy of "the village voice" which is a free weekly paper here. There are a whole bunch of shemale ads in there.

I hooked up with one, a latino, who was pretty sexy, but unfortunately a bit of a moody bitch, and rather impatient.

Not a great experience that one, but maybe just unlucky in my choice.

Still, there were many ads, and a lot of nice looking options, so I still have hope.

Comment

You could always drive up to Montreal they got a pretty good ''scene'' up there to. Those ads in the back of the Village Voice are usually bullshit, its never the same girl you see in the picture and the prices are astronomical.

Comment

Working...
              X