X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Ivory

To answer a question someone put earlier the answer is yes this place is LB friendy but the reception will ring your room after the LB has left to make sure your still breathing.

I had no problems so far.........I didnt even realize that some Hotels were unfriendly. In 16 years i have never had a problem( have i spoke to soon...gulp)

.its also got a swimming pool on the roof which no one mentions.

There is a travel agent on the ground floor hosted by Sirinni, a very nice woman, who is really helpfull and whos family own Hotels in BKK. She is a good friend of mine.

TC

it says the Royal Ivory is on Soi 4 - never seen it?

Where is it? I am guessing quite a way up, near the new Dynast Grande?
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I was wondering the same thing when I read this - luckily the LB sharing my bed this morning just had a look at a picture which I googled and said "oh yes, I go there before" - its further down past the Swan beer bar/snooker place - she thought it was quite nice.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

Actually i think they have a pool table in the Foyer.

anyway its on Soi4 a little way past the Dynasty Grand Its about a five minutes walk to Nana and just far away enough to be quiet . If you want a bit cheaper speak to Sirinee ....her family own a Hotel even more further down the road ( away from Nana) for around 800 baht a night.

never tried the food though.

Im going to try Big Mamas next time for my evening slap up. Stogie recommends it and i do like a bit of western fare now and again.

TC

Comment

the LB sharing my bed this morning just had a look at a picture which I googled and said "oh yes, I go there before"
          Anyone else had this happen? I find it just a wee bit disconcerting when my 'guest' knows the geography of the land 20 times better than I do!

Im going to try Big Mamas next time for my evening slap up. Stogie recommends it and i do like a bit of western fare now and again.
          Don't go on a Monday - They're closed! But DO try the lasagne!

Comment

I was trying to find websites for these two hotels (Dynasty Grande & royal ivory) , but no luck...how can someone book a room there? and which one do you consider better? I hope both of them are clean and safe (my major concerns after the key issue of being guest friendly

Comment

email to

Miss Sirinee, she covers both and is based in the Royal Ivory lobby travel shop. 00 62 656 7211

NSET Travel

[email protected]

Comment

Royal Ivory info and pics here

www.asiarooms.com/thailand/bangkok/royal_ivory_nana.html

Read all the reviews, I laughed when i read this posted by a Canadian guy,

The room was ok, location was pretty good except for the ladyboys all over the place

Dave...
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

yeh, i read that, fucking great. what an endorsement.

Well in late Aug there will be at least 3 members staying there including me with Ladyboys in tow for the grand August ATS meetup in Nana.

Comment

Working...
                  X