X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shemale Strip Clubs

Hi everyone. I must just say how great this forum is. I love to come on here and see like minded people discussing the most important topic i can think of- the lovely LADYBOYS!!

My question is, are there any shemale strip clubs in LOndon?? Or indeed anywhere in the UK? I would love to get a private dance from a gorgeous ladyboy/shemale, but have never been able to find a shemale strip club.

Indeed, does anyone know of a normal strip club which has transsexual dancers?

\thanks everyone.

Not sure about strip clubs, but some of our fellow Londoners rave about a placed called 'Stunners'. It's not a strip club per se...but I think you'll find what you're looking for in there, or as close as you can get to my knowledge. There's a thread in the main forum with more info, including pics, about this place (search for topic 'Stunners'). But be warned, its not for the faint of heart.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

would love to get a private dance from a gorgeous ladyboy/shemale, but have never been able to find a shemale strip club.
      Never gonna happen in the UK. The cute ones won't have to resort to strip clubs that's even if you can find one.

Come to Thailand.

Comment

Try the Wayout Club in London too.
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

In the US, the only place I've heard of is Chez Paree (or Chez Paris?), in San Francisco. At 7969 in LA, they come close, but no cigar.

Stogie's right - why fool around on multiple lap dances when you can get to Thailand and go whole hog?

Lap dances are for the most timid of girls, I think. And most dancers do a crap job, at least that's been my experience.
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I'm going to check out the Chez Paree on Tuesday, apparently the only night they have T-girl strippers, and report back. Hopefully I won't balk out.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Hey, I'm looking forward to your report. I wonder if they allow pictures.

And if you meet Allenina / Helen Wong, tell her about the site, and that the post-op loving guy she met in May (June?) has the hots for her. Except for that one little thing...

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jul. 20 2006,10:41)  I'm going to check out the Chez Paree on Tuesday, apparently the only night they have T-girl strippers, and report back. Hopefully I won't balk out.  
                Sorry guys but Chez Paree has been closed for a few years&only had broads!Can get some to rub their cock&ass on you @ Divas/Motherlode!Its on Post street near Polk!Mostly Latino&Caucasian but a few Southeast Asians!Friendly staff will help you out!2 blocks from my house,lucky me!But still treasure my 2-3 trips to LOS each year!

Comment

I think your info is out of date. The CP website mentions LBs, I've called & they mention LBs, there's a Yahoo group for the LBs of CP, and there are LBs posting on SF Redbook about their adventures at CP. Moreover, Helen Wong has mentioned she'll be at CP.

The only thing that hasn't been at CP is POL.

Comment

I didn't go. POL wasn't around and Kahuna wussed out on me, which in turn, caused me to wuss out because I don't like to do things alone. Sigh...

Comment

caused me to wuss out because I don't like to do things alone. Sigh...
                      do you need to have "pol" and kahuna there when you jerk-off too??

Comment

see the review for madame Jo Jo in soho

I€™d heard things about Madame Jo Jo€™s before I went. I heard that it was a place where women aren€™t women and that if I turned up they might think I was born a boy. Jaysus! I€™m from Norfolk, I€™m just getting used to flavoured crisps what the hell are you thinking sending me here?!

Of course I loved it.

The space is compact but well thought out. A mezzanine level has the bar and a small dance floor, whereas the sunken area holds the main dance floor and the DJ stage. Madame Jo Jo€™s is done out like a red, art-deco boudoir with black leatherette banquettes and is the first club I€™ve seen in a while with carpets. It doesn€™t look like it€™s had a refurb in a while but at the same time it€™s not in need of one.

Anyway, Madame Jo Jo€™s does indeed hold drag cabarets though we went on the Friday Funk night and it was bloomin€™ fantastic. Now I know nothing about music (apart from if something is Jive Bunny or not) but my mate, Rick, who loves his old school funk was mightily impressed by what they were playing.

Comment

Club Paree is open and has two nights a week with TS. I was just in SF and there were ads in the Chronicle so the place is open.

Comment

Hello Tomcat!
                            The funk music you get to hear at Madame Jojo's is fantastic indeed. It used to be the legendary DJ Keb darge, bald headed bloke from Scotland, around mid-fourties I would say. But that was on Sunday nights, unfortunately I never went there on a Friday or Saturday, while I lived in London, so I never saw any TS/TVs there. Better luck to you then!

Comment

(mcqueen @ Jul. 29 2006,05:56) I never saw any TS/TVs there.!
                              The post i made was from a site i came across last week , the report wasnt mine, it was some other gonk.
                              I used to have a customer in Brewer St and thats how i know about  the Bar.

I have never been in there to be honest. When it first opened the waitress used to be shemales and this was pretty well known . Many transexuals from the Wayout club , including the owner, used to go  from what i gather but the door policy changed to a not so open policy towards trannies.

They occasionally have TX contests  so i am told

Ill check it out within the next week and make another post. I only live minutes away so its no big deal.

btw
                              Can i send you the bar bill Queeny to cover the energy expended in this exercise?................thanks in advance
                              .... a large Gin and Tonic sounds very nice.....

TC

Comment

Working...
                              X