X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumirama

I went to Pinocchio last week and the girls were gushing loudly about LB contests in Bumirama? They'd gone to one and kept saying over and over, "Very, very, very beautiful LBs, so beautiful, so many.". And that these contests are frequent, with another one in September.

Anyone know about that?

Please excuse my ignorance but what or where is "Bumirama"?

thanks

Comment

I only know Buriram??!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

You've piqued my interest...hoping that someone in the know can fill us in!
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Further correspondence with Ziggy has proven Mai-Kee is correct, this possible new hot spot of lbs is Buri Ram. I think it is time that an ATS expedition was organized to determine if indeed there are "so many beautiful lbs there!"

Sounds like a job that may require the Missionary to come out of retirement!

Buri Ram City of Pleasantness

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

weird, if it is buriram, since many if not most people in that region are (in)famous for their dark skin, so in a thais' eyes, they wouldn't be considered beautiful.
            it's also one of the poorest regions in north-east along with nakon phanom.

if you go there, better bring a khmer/english dictionary too ..

Comment

My girl friend says the girls from Buriram are no good because they donot treat their men very good.

Comment

Well, we will not know for sure until someone does a trip to Buriram. Maybe DP could team up with the Missionary to go have a look!

I don't think your gf would want you to volunteer!

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

In BKK I've certainly met a number of GGs (& a few LBs) from Buriram.  One of the GGs I know has very dark skin.   Wish I could remember which LBs in Nana, so we can adopt an ATS guide for our sponsored expeditionary trip.  I expect Ozzie will know!

Count me in
                  TT

Comment

I witnessed a very good ladyboy beauty pagaent in Prakorn Chai, which is near Buriram and most of the contestants were from Buriram.

Comment

bohemia, thanks very much for your report, sounds like Buriram may be a promising destination!

It sounds like a full ATS expeditionary force is in order!

Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread

Comment

Buriram is lovely! Lived there for 3 months in 95 with a gorgeous lb at her family's house. Very Issaan with a certain Khmer influence. Absolutely loved it! They have a big market square in the middle of the city with the best Issaan food you can imagine. Buriram and Surin (which's just nearby) are famous for its beautiful girls - I can assure you - not only the gg's are worth exploring this corner of LOS.

MK
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(moe666 @ Mar. 17 2007,10:58) My girl friend says the girls from Buriram are no good because they donot treat their men very good.
                          i think that she is wrong, most of the bargirls i know come from Buriram!! always treat me well........

Comment

Having lived in Surin for the past five months I have to add my two cents worth. My eyes must be going bad because I have not seen one lady or for that matter one Ladyboy that I would describe as being beautiful. I had heard that the Ladys and LB'S from here were gorgeous and I was looking forward to seeing that for myself. Yes, of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but there are some basic standards to apply before one would label a lady or lb as beautiful. I have been or have been taken to all of the places where Surin ladys or ladyboys would most likely be seen. Shoping Malls, Movie Theatre, Discos and I am still waiting for a head-turner to appear before me. Maybe I am being blinded by the fact that my "sweetie" is usually the one causing heads to turn and all others pale in comparsion. I am sure that there are some hidden pearls out there but it not like walking about in Bangkok, Phuket or Pattaya where you can have your eyefull just about on any street.

Comment

thanks for bringing reality into this versus "versus hear say".......
                              ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Working...
                              X