X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some information

Guys, I don't do this often, but I do read this site everyday. I am going to BKK in January for the second time. I would like to know if anyone out there knows if the Nana Hotel is lb friendly? I know to you guys who are regulars here think that is funny but, I still would like to know. Secondly are there any lb bars near Inchon Airport in Seoul Korea? With a 10 hr layover I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Thanks for the help

Nana Hotel, situated within a 2 min walk of Nana is definitely LB friendly. Checkout the posts in the "Hotels Bangkok" Thread.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Aug. 22 2006,16:55) Nana Hotel, situated within a 2 min walk of Nana is definitely LB friendly...
      TWO MINUTES? Which way do you go? I suppose it could take two mintes at 1 in the morning, though!

As KL says - The Nana hotel ( a 5 second walk!) is definitely LB friendly but that doesn't mean it's a nice place to stay!

Comment

Katoeylover: I have only been in the lobby of the Nana hotel. Is it a nice place to stay? JaiDee says if I get a better room it is nice but the cheaper rooms are not good. Can you confirm? Please tell me about it so I can change if necessary. Still waiting to hear about Korea.

Thanks
        Peagler

Comment

I've spent a great deal of time in Korea and seriously doubt that you will find anything outside of Seoul as far as LBs are concerned. There are a few places in Itaewon area in Seoul, if you do a search you should be able to find a report that I filed about 14 months ago detailing some places. The majority of LBS in Korea are posties and they tend to keep somewhat of a low profile...........and they are very very expensive!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Pheagler - never stayed there.

i prefer majestic suites/grand which are equally guest friendly and close to the action.

depends on how much you want to pay as well.
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

If you are strapped for cash then the Nana Hotel is one of the best deals out there. Look in the Travel Information forum for more details.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Aug. 23 2006,18:14) Pheagler - never stayed there.

i prefer majestic suites/grand which are equally guest friendly and close to the action.

depends on how much you want to pay as well.
                i can say the majestic grande is very lb friendly they put up with 3 in one night from me.

The only thing is they will ask lb for id's but hey thats life.

Draw back at m/g is the 430 onwards run past annies gg bar

Hotel its self is great i had a great room over looked the pool was clean had internet access at very reasonable price. Food was great staff helpful and very polite.

Comment

If you want a nicer place near Nana, consider the Omni, about 2000 baht and an easy 3-4 minute walk from NEP.
                  If you join the Ascott Club (it's free) you get about 100 baht discount.

I also like the Grand Inn at about 1000 baht a night.

It really depends on your budget.

Comment

nana hotel is friendly lb hotel. the price there is1270baht
                    per night whih includes a fantastic breakfast in the morningthe rooms are quite nice and everyday they fill ur room fridge with free bottled water.i have been staying there the past 6 years each time for a month.donot stay on the lower floor rooms,because he only thing u can see from ur window is a wall ,try and get a room from the 5th floor and up.belive me stay there and u will always come back.they do look after u if they start to know u.and the most important
                    all the ggs and lbs know the hotel and around 1.30 in the night are all there at 5the parking lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X