Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• justfares

Hi, guys,
    I awear I am not trying to promote this site (not associated with it in any way.) But this site has fares that is lower nearly 50% for what I paid before. Any one has used this site and it's for real? what is the catch... there got to be a catch...
    Also, when I try to test it, it never show what airline I am buying ticket from, so this is fishy?

You didn't mention the name of the site so who knows. However, what you are describing sounds highly suspect and I would treat it with a bit of caution. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 21 2006,15:32) You didn't mention the name of the site so who knows. However, what you are describing sounds highly suspect and I would treat it with a bit of caution. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
      You need to pay more attention to detail DP. Already you overlooked your girl having a cock and now this

justfares

Comment

If you add the taxes the fares seem to be about the same on other discounters

Comment

Right...and they make you provide personal info
          before they will give a final price...

I use a site called bookingbuddy and have had good
          luck finding low fares...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Not cheap from UK starting flights
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(kahuna @ Sep. 21 2006,21:08) Right...and they make you provide personal info

I need to know where you book man. We're flying out of the same damn airport, but I never hear you bitch about flight prices. I can't find a damn flight less than $1000 usually unless I fly with a carrier that gives me a 14 hour layover in the fucking middle of nowhere.
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(ozzie @ Sep. 21 2006,16:32)
                (dummy_plug @ Sep. 21 2006,15:32) You didn't mention the name of the site so who knows. However, what you are describing sounds highly suspect and I would treat it with a bit of caution. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
                You need to pay more attention to detail DP. Already you overlooked your girl having a cock and now this  

justfares

I blame this on old age.

Comment

Sorry guys ... don't blame DP - he is right, I should have provided a link:
                  http://www.justfares.com/

I have a theory. DP, are you flying out of LAX? From LAX to HK or Taiwan is around $550 if you buy the tickets from Monterey Parks agents (i.e. china town agents). Wouldn't the same idea apply to Thailand flights? There's got to be some tickets reserved to perfered resellers (like those tickets reserved to Chinese agents)....
                  I have never used any discounters, so I guess both justfares and bookingbuddy would be pleasant surprises for me!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 22 2006,07:52)
                    (kahuna @ Sep. 21 2006,21:08) Right...and they make you provide personal info

I need to know where you book man. We're flying out of the same damn airport, but I never hear you bitch about flight prices. I can't find a damn flight less than $1000 usually unless I fly with a carrier that gives me a 14 hour layover in the fucking middle of nowhere.
                    I booked with Orbitz (using Booking Buddy) last trip...$839 on EVA Air...had a 2 hour layover in Taipei...

Booking Buddy is just a search engine for tickets...they don't sell tickets...it simply provides access to multiple sites so that you can compare prices fairly quickly...

I've also found that the departure day makes a difference in pricing...on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday you will likely fly for less...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

My last trip was with China Airlines and it was about $1000. We did have different arrival/departure dates, so that could be a factor. But even $840...whew, still steep. Sigh...

Comment

Working...
                      X