X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN & Star Sports

Can anyone help me out where they have ESPN and Star Sports in hotels in BKK, Pattaya and Phuket.

Know it sounds sad but I gotta watch Man United in between enjoying myself , and some kick off times are 3-00am morning

Appreciate any help

Dave..
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

The Dynasty Grande offers Star Sports...
    If the hour is earlier, you can always pop
    around to Bully's Pub...they always have
    sports on severial monitors...they also
    serve Newcastle...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Majestic Grande, too. and in Bkk, gulliver's in soi5 is a great sports bar.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Sep. 22 2006,14:31) Majestic Grande, too. and in Bkk, gulliver's in soi5 is a great sports bar.

UNLESS you're looking for an NBA game, then you're almost always shit out of luck. i went to gulliver's during the play-offs and found about 327 screens with english (?) football and only ONE with the nba championships.

and if you really want to see befuddlement, try asking about "The Final Four". yikes.

judging from the response to the pool here, i'm guessing the nfl is a lot bigger in LOS than the nba. i hope to get back b4 this season's over and find out for myself.

how about an ATS "Superbowl" party? maybe we can get cascades to turn off that awful freaking music for a couple hours and let the game blare while the girls dance. that'd give a whole new meaning to 'what's the over/under' or 'how big is the spread?'

Comment

(kahuna @ Sep. 22 2006,21:45) If the hour is earlier, you can always pop
          around to Bully's Pub...
          I went there for the first time a couple of weeks ago and have been back since. It's my new favorite place in Bangkok.

Folks, if you know Nana then it's about a 30 second walk from the 7/11 on the corner on Sukhumvit.

Fantastic food, good selection of farang ales and pretty reasonable prices to.

Pool, music isn't too loud...

Comment

And on Sunday...Roast Beef or Lamb and Yorkshire Pudding....YUM
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Cool site I found of a place in BKK that does Satellite hookups to get you what you want... more then just the typical UBC Thai TV.

http://www.bkkcabletv.com/

Comment

the majestic grande for sure in bkk, soi 2, opposite side of street from marriott
                Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Thanks guys
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                  X