Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to visit in Europe 2-3 times a year

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 30 2006,09:27) If you are waiting almost a year for your next trip then your life is screwed up.

Re-organise your schedule and priorities and do yourself a favour...
      Talk about a "screwed up life", let me tell you about mine.

At the young age of 18, the USAF sent me to Udon Thani for one year. While at "Udorn" I fell in love with Thailand, the Thai people and their culture, and especially Thai ladies. (Back then, the few Thai Ladyboys that there were, were really off limits) After that year, I returned to the USA for a short period until I was successful in trying to get back to SE Asia, however this time it was for a year in Vietnam. While in Vietnam, I took 2 one week R&Rs and 2 one week leaves and each time returned to Bangkok to experience the Thai people (ladies). After being injured in Vietnam, the USAF returned me to the USA and retired me on disability at the age of 22. I spent the next 27 years in a career that I absolutely loved and in a marriage that after the first couple of years that I absolutely hated. In 1989, my wife (who had turned into a fat bitch cow) wanted a divorce. So, I took her to court and won custody of my 14 year old daughter and my 10 year old son. I spent the next 10 years devoted to my job and raising my children. All of this time, the love of Thailand was lying dormant in the back of my mind. So, having my children at an age to where they could take care of themselves, I finally made up my mind to treat myself to a trip that I had been wanting to take for many years-back to Thailand. When I arrived back in Thailand in 1999, I fell head over heels in love again. Over the next 3 years, I was making plans to retire and to spend 6 months in Thailand and 6 months in the USA. In 2003, I retired at the relatively young age of 52. My son was out on his own and my daughter was now married and I had a 1 year old daughter. I sold my home and had a plane ticket to Thailand with plans to find a house in Udorn and begin living there. I had been going back to Thailand now for 30 days on the average of every 10 months and had developed a love for ladyboys. Just a short time before leaving for Thailand, a friend told me about a seasonal job with the US Government that paid excellent and lasted only 4 months each year and on top of that, the job was on the southern most tip of Florida. I applied and got the job.  

So, here I am with a great retirement income, a job that I love that pays well (even though I don't need the income) that lasts only 4 months each year, 2 children and a granddaughter that loves me and who I really love and no white fat cow to tie me down. I could pick up and leave for Thailand at anytime except for the four months that I work now. I go to Thailand 2 times each year and could stay as long as I wanted. I have 10 times the income required by the Thai government to be able to get a retirement VISA. I can fly free anywhere that the US military flies and I can get as far as Singapore free. I have great medical benefits and I am in relatively good health. I have many American and Thai friends in Thailand. I never feel more alive than when I am in Thailand. However, when I get to Thailand, I am usually not there more than 2 weeks until I am missing my kids and granddaughter so I usually end up returning to the USA after only 3 weeks. Just as soon as I get back to the USA, I start wishing that I was back in Thailand. I am always doing things (chores) for my kids to help them out as well as giving them money. When I am with them, I feel like it is a one way street-me always giving and getting nothing in return-but yet when I am away from them I miss them so much. I do nothing else-I went to bed last night at 11:00, woke up at 6:00 and am still laying in bed at 11:30 in the morning wishing that I was in Thailand.

Talk about a screwed up life. Sorry for the long rambling.
      I know FAR MORE THAN YOU DO
      https://asiants.com
      https://ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
      X