• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBbar in pattaya

Heard a lot about a bar in pty!
    called somethting like Limatquai??
    Anyone know? good or bad??
    thanx guy's!!
    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

crap
    Mister Arse

Comment

Dock workers in drag.

Comment

Its Rubbish - LB GoGo. Rip off prices for ladydrinks. agreesive dancers.

Go to Stringfellows - thats a decent place.

Comment

Can anyone give the sois the newer Pattaya ladyboy bars,are located? Those newer than Jenny/Linda/Hi Boss/Limmiquai.

Comment

(gizmo @ Oct. 15 2006,17:37) Heard a lot about a bar in pty!
            called somethting like Limatquai??
            Anyone know? good or bad??
            thanx guy's!!
            Don't even think about it.....
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(PigDogg @ Oct. 15 2006,19:08) Can anyone give the sois the newer Pattaya ladyboy bars,are located?   Those newer than Jenny/Linda/Hi Boss/Limmiquai.
              Only new all LB go-go is the Stringfelows in soi13..
              and 2 bars by soi1 at 2'nd Rd.and soi 6 got 1 just after the HiBoss...
              Lots off bars got 1or2 LBs working in them..You just have to look...For me thets the fun bit...Hunting LBs

Comment

Thanks Billy!

I agree that hunting on Sois 7 and 8 for a girl with a surprise package can be lots of fun!

So Didi's is a girl bar with just 2-3 lbs?

Comment

Limatquai 80 it used to be called if my memory serves my right, used to be good, but was never really for the faint hearted, had a few laughs in there in my time. But I would not recomend it now tho'. A rip off & scam bar for the unwise. Even I can't be bothered with the place nower days, there are far, far better easier pickings elsewhere.
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Cheer's guy's!! think i'll give it a miss!
                    Not really into docker's!!
                    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(PigDogg @ Oct. 15 2006,23:04) Thanks Billy!

I agree that hunting on Sois 7 and 8 for a girl with a surprise package can be lots of fun!            

So Didi's is a girl bar with just 2-3 lbs?
                      LBs don't work at the Didis bar...They are FLs from there, and all ways 2-6 LBs there...
                      You'll be seeing me there most nights from 17Nov...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Billy
                        I might need a lemon Vodka to steady me, she is one hot looking lady in this Photo

Tel
                        If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Billy - i'm in Pattaya from about the 16th (Spending a few days with a pal in Samui who is into Scuba before that)
                          I've never taken one from DiDi's before, but have had a beer there a few times whilst admiring the scenery !.

Comment

Soi8..
                            I don't know if you are one off those guys .which is many guys out there don't like to be seen having a drink or even talking with LBs....What they do is give the LB ,hotel name room # quickly and go and wait ..
                            Soo if you see two Mediterranean (Cypriot) looking guys having and fun (and using there camaras ) with LBs its most likely going to be Me and Costas,soo just say hii.....

Comment

Billy - I'm not one of those guys who feel embarassed - I leave all my inhibitions behind when I travel to LOS and Pattaya.  Unless I've had a lot to drink I normally transport ladyboys back to the hotel on my motorbike.
                              I will look forward to meeting you and Costas !. Camera wise I want to get myself a digital model for the trip - then I can see the results without needing processing.
                              Some of your pics deserve an Oscar !. The one with the 3 girls is a classic.

Comment

Working...
                              X