X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BKK airport to Pattaya taxi cost

Does anyone know how much it costs to take a taxi from the new airport to Pattaya? Are they any buses or cheaper ways from the airport? Please advise. I heard it is 3000 baht for a taxi which I think is a alittle steep especially if you are traveliong alone.

Try this....

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin/boar...=ST;f=9;t=7471
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Here you go...
      BUS 999

A direct bus service between Suvarnabhumi Airport and Pattaya-Jomtien has been opened by Transportation Co Ltd, bearing the number 999 and with a one-way ticket priced at 106 baht.....

The Pattaya bus terminus is located at the beginning of Soi Chaiyapruk 1, 100 meters away from Jomtien Beach. The officer in charge of the terminus is Chatchawan Charoenwattha.
      First-class air-conditioned buses leave here three times per day for Suvarnabhumi Airport, departing at 9 a.m., 1 p.m. and 5 p.m., and departing from the airport for Pattaya at the same time....

.................................................. ........................................

BOXERS AIRPORT GUIDE
      http://www.boxertravels.net/airport/transport.htm reports 3 services

BELL TRAVEL SERVICE
      Pattaya - Bangkok Airport is 150 baht.
      Booking recommended Tel: 038-370-055-6
      06.00 - 09.00 - 13.00 - 17.00    

Bangkok Airport €“ Pattaya is 200 baht.
      Booking recommended Tel: 02-747-4673
      09.30 - 13.30 - 17.30

The lady in the office spoke English and said you will be dropped off at the Airport Terminal Departures Level 4 direct NOT at the Bus Station,
      in the Transportation Centre.  Pick up will be on Level 2 Arrivals Door 10, but please phone 02-747-4673 as you arrive to confirm pick up service is required.

BUS NUMBER 389
      Bus Number 389 - Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya 9.00am,13.00,17.00,19.30pm 106 or130 baht
      presumably there will be a Pattaya to Airport service?

BUS NUMBER 9905
      Bus Number 9905 from Morchit -Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya 11.00am,15.00pm
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

While waiting for my luggage, I approched a couple of guys who looked like they were on a sex holiday and we shared a cab to Pattaya.

They wanted to grab a cab from arrivals and we negotiated a rate of 1000 plus tolls. I probably could have got 800 but I like everyone to win.

The meter was about 800 but the driver had to take a longer route cause we hit traffic.

As far as going back it's easy to find a 800 service from Pattaya to airport, hell it was easy even for the old airport. However, if I miss my plane I'm shit out of luck, and I was leaving at 4AM, so I use a super reliable service that charges 1100 plus tolls.

I forget what I paid for a taxi from Pattaya to Ban Phe, where the Ko Samet ferry is. But I remember the way back from Ban Phe was 700 baht, again one can negotiate harder, but I want a happy driver who will listen if I want him to slow down.

Comment

I paid 1000 bt from Pattaya to the airport. I think I over-paid ...

Comment

I did BKK-Patt two times ...
            First time got the bus 105Bt..I was luky I didnt have to wait long for it ,from touch down to Pattaya less then 2.5hrs.
            Next was with taxi when me and costas got back from Phuket... 800bt and same time...
            And tell you what..I like the bus...

Comment

I got one of those 800 Baht deals from Pattaya back to Bangkok. Never again. The bus is better and a fraction of the cost! In fact I'd rather pay more for the bus than get those taxi cunts.

Comment

At the taxi stand outside you will be quoted a price of 1300 baht plus tolls if use use the expressway. This was valid as of ten days ago. Why bother penny pinching at this stage? Just pay the man and off you go, 90 minutes later you arrive at your Hotel in Pattaya none the worse for wear.

Comment

It's got nothing to do with penny pinching ...I feel lots more safer in the bus...I don't think you had many taxi rides in LOS...It's not just your driver other drivers all round you as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X