X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok Help!

My reply should have been entered flowing SB comments.....but I'm sure Roph can figure that out.......

I was on a similar quick in an out..arrived at the new BKK airport at 11:30PM.....cab to Nana was 175baht plus 65 baht tolls...make sure to use meter cabs as the others will try to charge flat rate 800Baht... I booked a room a Nana Hotel even though I had a 7AM flight the next morning.....was able to shower, hit NEP for one barfine girl(Selena) send her on her way, another shower and find a freelance in front of the hotel(Anna), shower again, comb my hair and catch a cab to the airport and on to Cambodia......after 17 hrs airtime from the USA...Nana Hotel was fine for the short stay and easy access to NEP...I had thought about getting some sleep and staying near the new airport......but I figured I can sleep on the flight to Cambo and once I get there...would never pass up the chance to stop at the candy store of NEP for my ladyboy sweet tooth........ALOHA
    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

need some help.

i am traveling to bangkok, actually passing through and have some time to kill. anyone know of some lb's near the airport or where i need to go to meet some nice girls for a few hours? if all works out and thailand is as good as all you blocs say it is, maybe i will even extend my layover.

really fella's any help would be greatly appreciated. i am from the U.S. and if you have had any experinces with lb in the states you are sure to know lots of attitude,high prices and way too much b.s. just looking for a great time. thanks guys!

Comment

If you're lucky enough to be just passing through then for sure do what ever you can to extend your stay in Thailand... trust me.. once you've been to Thailand and experienced the night life you'll forever will be coming back for more.

Comment

take a cab to nana plaza. every taxidriver knows where that is. they have short-time rooms on the premises too.
        i think the user ranking is as follows 1)cascades(2nd fl) 2)obsession(gr fl) 3)casanova(1st fl) 4)temptations(1st fl)
        you also have lollipop on the ground floor on the left side, but there are only post ops there .. and there are many girlie bars and gogos too .. a couple of hours wont cover it ..

Comment

Definitely.

anyone know of some lb's near the airport...
          The airport is in the middle of nowhere! You won't be getting your jollies anywhere near there!

The only option is to extend your stay as long as you can, book into a hotel in lower Sukhumvit and hang out in Nana Plaza until about four hours before your plane is due to take off again.

Good luck. I hope you get what you are coming for!

Comment

Thanks fella's for all the info. i guess i will hit Nana from the airport and go from there. does anyone know how long a ride it is from the airport to Nana?

also, whats the scene like in terms of guys looking for the special girl? i guess what i'm getting at, is there any terrioorial b.s. that goes on around these places? not looking for problems just fun and would like to know what the vibe is before i get there.

again, many thanks guys and who knows maybe i'll see ya around!
            Attached Files

Comment

The time from the airport depends on traffic and where abouts in BKK you are headed and if you are lucky should be less than an hour.

There is no noticable territorial BS in Nana Plaza. If girls have their 'patch' it's not noticable to me (perched on the corner of Big Dogs for many years!)

If you come after hours you'll find something quickly and without hassles.

Comment

Working...
              X