Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any LB Show in BKK ?

Guys and Dolls...

some friends are coming to visit me for Cristmass and New Year's Eve.... and i was wondering if there is any POLITE and Nice LB show in BKK like the famous Tiffanys in Pattaya.... ?

diablo

There are three cabarets that are of the similar style as the Tiffany Show in Bkk.

1) Mambo Cabaret - on Sukhumvit (approx Soi 20)
    2) Ratchada Cabaret (on Ratchada Road)
    3) Golden Dome Cabaret (on the opposite side of Ratchada Road) - not so far from Bali Seafood Restaurant

There is a 4th cabaret show called Calypso Cabaret in the Asia Hotel. It is in a much smaller theatre than the other 3 and their style features more intimate dance numbers rather than big glitzy productions of the bigger shows.

I personally prefer Calypso for having the best shows, but all of them are good.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Rxpham...

ok these are more than enough I think to take someone like my friend (who does not know about LBs) and some him some....

Any chance of gettig anyone of those out by night

Diablo

Comment

Calypso is the classiest. The girls are not allowed to publicly go out, but will privately (after the last show, so assume 1am or later). When the show is finished and they stand for photos, hand her a piece of paper with your phone on it, and she'll call you within the hour.

Comment

UFFF CHEERS mate... I do not know how I could survive in BKK without this FORUM

thank you... good news

Comment

Most fun is at the Freeman disco (Silom, soi2). Small, very Thai, but a nice pick-up place as well....

Enjoy,

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Hello!
              Freeman disco was completely closed three weeks ago and I am not sure, if they will open up again anytime soon. Does anybody know the current situation?

Comment

OMG!!! Really!!!?? Damn-it! That'd be really a loss!! Great place! Does anybody know why??

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

BTW, I did meet a couple of girls from Calypso and Mambo using the technique I noted (paper with phone number on it). Just note the Calypso girls want more money, like 3000 or so was my experience. Mambo girls a little easier.

Comment

Working...
                  X