X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anicon leaving this week!

..ok here's my situation, I'm leaving for the west coast this weekend Nov.10th, leaving S.F. the 28th for the Phil. for Xmas & a wedding (not mine!) so BJKK will have to wait until early Jan. Now I haven't been to Thailand since the late '60's so I will be in for a shock I'm sure, & back then I had no intrest in LB's, now I have different preferences for a sexual partner!  

In the meantime I won't have access to a PC until I get to the P.I. & I may not be able to access the Asian TS website from a internet cafe or where I will be staying, so I need to get my plan setup now..

..what I need to know is the best way to see my favs 1st at Cascades, Casanova, Temptations, KC3, & Obs without running back & forth, so which should I visit 1st & last in 2 or 3 nites.  So as far as getting from 1 place to another which club should I stop at 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. before going to NEP as my last destination before leaving?

..also I need a good centrally located hotel that will be within walking distance to NEP & Big Dogs so I can meet the guys from the forum & have various modes of transportation available to see the sights within the city..

..I plan to stay in BJKK 1week or less & spend the rest of my time in Pattaya/Phuket & do some sailing before heading back to the States Jan 24th; so I will be gone a total of 2 months.

..any suggestions as where to stay & what clubs to visit 1st & last & in what order so I wont waste time going back & forth with be greatly appreciated.  I plan to bring my new Sony 505 DVD camcorder (shoots 16:9 wide angle & Low lite) so I can take lots of movies/stills on the street & in the clubs while I'm there so you'll get a good idea what my trip was like..  
    ..oh & if we don't meet at Big Dogs in Jan, that will mean I'm DOA in the Phil!    

Sounds as if you're gonna have a good trip...

My favorites at Nana in order are Obsessions, Cascades, Temptations and maybe Casanovas if all the other bars are closed...I sure other guys will have different choices...And of course there will be the new Jay Bar on Soi 1 to visit as well...

Only been to KC3 twice...last time had the company of the cutest little postie...I will go back...

Lots of hotels..check out the travel section on BKK and you'll find something that suits your budget...I stay at the Dynasty Inn Grande, Soi 6...It's close to Nana a little upscale from some and the ladies like it...

Taxi's, motorbikes (for the daring and stupid) Tuk Tuks (shit) all over...the Nana BTS - Sky Train - Station close to all and is easy to use and will take you most places for a few baht... You won't have any problems getting around...and it's all inexpensive...

I'll be there in Jan for while...and I'm sure other ATS members will be there too...Maybe we'll meet up...

Have a great holiday...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I never had the balls to take pics in clubs or the street
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Good point...I wouldn't recommend taking pics in a club without permission from management...

Comment

..hey, I'll be shooting for ATS members here!

Comment

No, I mean without permission from the management of the club...I understand (correct me if I'm wrong guys) that most bars do not like guys takings pics or vids inside the bar....

Comment

..of course, I'll get permission 1st, but I know like in Pattaya & Phuket (C&D's) the girls like to have ther pics taken. In BKK I plan to take them outside coming to work! Besides that I would think they would like the pub they get if I tell them I'm going to post them on the ATS site, how do they think they are getting all their customers from all over the world, I don't see them placing ads on the 'net anywhere!

.. oh & what I meant by which clubs to visit 1st I meant which is the farthest outside of NEP & what clubs that I mentioned above besides Obs are actually in NEP? I will plan my tour that way 1st & NEP last before I leave for Pattaya. thanks..  

Comment

(kahuna @ Nov. 08 2006,09:52) No, I mean without permission from the management of the club...I understand (correct me if I'm wrong guys) that most bars do not like guys takings pics or vids inside the bar....
                I've got away with it a few times, but always sat with the Mamasan while doing it, & they knew my face, any bad vibes & I made the camera disappear. I think you might get away with it on a good day.
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

..yeah thanks, i plan to be discreet about this, i don't plan on taking my camcorder everywhere everyday, especially the bars where the girls inside are real aggressive.. hell I'm just praying it won't get snatched or ripped off while I'm in the Phil.!!

Comment

Anicon    
                    i don't plan on taking my camcorder everywhere everyday, especially the bars where the girls inside are real aggressive..  
                    I dont think many of the girls will object, but you might get some pissed-off customers - including me, frankly, unless I knew you - who haven't a clue where your pics might end up.  The Mamasan will be very selective in how much you are allowed to take, and stills probably easier for them to agree.

Sitting in Big Dogs, one thing.... panning around on video in LB bar quite another IMHO.   Or maybe the regulars will tell me I'm paranoid already  
                    TT

Comment

I prefer to think of paranoia as "hieghtened awarenes".

The clueless & unaware are everywhere, us paranoids are in a class of our own.
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Hey Ani con: If you see Nicholas in your travels, please give him my condolences on the loss of his sister.

Comment

(anicon @ Nov. 08 2006,17:26) . oh & what I meant by which clubs to visit 1st I meant which is the farthest outside of NEP & what clubs that I mentioned above besides Obs are actually in NEP? I will plan my tour that way 1st & NEP last before I leave for Pattaya. thanks..  
                          Obsessions, Cascades, Temptations and Casanovas are all in NEP...here's a map...

The new Jay Bar is across Sukhumvit on Soi 1...about a 5 minute walk from NEP...

KC3 is in Patpong...(between Silom & Surawong Rds [sp])...a short taxi ride from NEP...

http://www.nanadisco.com/Maps/nanaplaza.html

And I agree...I don't want my ugly old face to pop up here...

Comment

wow, thanks Kahuna for the great map, that gives me a good idea of where the clubs are located & Big Dogs looks like it will be ez to find, it's right inside the entrance, no wonder everyone congregates there, you see all the girls coming & leaving! I will definitely check out the new Jay Bar when I get there, I might go there 1st just to see who will be working there.

..oh & don't worry about your pics showing up on Inside Edition or Maury Povich, I don't intend to get any pics of red-eyed drunken customers just girls as they come to work or in my room, that way I will get their name & nr.  Besides I will edit everything I take b4 I post them anywhere!

Comment

all good advice for you Anicon, hotels are numerous and varied in the suk/nana area, have stayed at najestic grande and the jw marriott, both upper scale, and reflected in their pricing, hotels thread is a wealth of info, I'll be there myself in mid Janauary, so keep in touch via board or email for a few , you'll enjoy it, everyone does, lol
                              Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Working...
                              X