X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bars in BKK?

Hi all. Ill be in Bangkok for all of December and although I know there are countless LB bars (I hate them, they are so beautiful...lol) does anyone know of bars (preferably near Silom Rd/Surawong Rd where Ill be staying) that western TS/TV girls go?  
    Thank you,
    Chrissy xxx Http://www.Chrissytgirl.multiply.com

None that I am aware off - for sure would suggest you go and see Jay in Guess Bar on Sukhumvit road, adjacent to Soi 1. Very relaxed style lounge bar and just opened this week. A Gogo, its not.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

Dear Mardhi.
      Thank you so much for your reply.
      For someone who has got lost in Bangkok more times than I can remember, could you be a little more precise with the location of that Bar?
      Is it actually on Sukhumvit Rd? I seem to remember there's a gas station and a shopping center (Ploenchit?)at that end of Sukhumvit Rd-is it near that area?
      Thank you again,
      Chrissy.

Comment

Sukhumvit Plaza is wedged between soi 1 and the big KFC/Pizza Hut drive-through and pretty much across Sukhumvit from the JW Marriott hotel/Ploenchit centre. on the BTS, you would get off at Ploenchit and take the exit signposted for Bumrungrad Hospital and then walk 75m across the expressway entrance and your at soi 1 - the bar complex is set back slightly but its easy enough to spot. Guess bar is on the first floor (for Brit's) so basically walk in the complex up the staircase and turn left - you will see the sign from the staircase.

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

Thanks so much Mardhi. Who is jay by the way?
          Chrissy xxx

Comment

This is a picture of Jay - she has just opened her own LB bar 3 days ago. Jay has very good English and is very nice and very relaxed style of bar. More info on the various GUESS BAR threads - just click on new posts and you will see 3 currently running.

Cheers
            Mardhi
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X