X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Udon Thani

OK I know, I have been back only a week and LOS blues are starting...And Im thinking about my next trip.
    Nony lives at Udon so maybe I'll go there for a few days...
    Any of you guys been there?? How is it?? WORTH the visit ..?? If so any info...PiggDog ..?.?
    I have seen some photos off Nony's friends (LBs) and THEY ARE SEXY...  

Thnx...

PS..I Did look but very little info on Udon in here...
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Hey Billy, I only went there to check out Noi's village.  

We stayed at the City Lodge which I *highly* recommend.

I didn't get a chance to go to the bars.

It's cheap enough to fly to Udon and if Nony's there, why not?

City Lodge

Comment

Based on the fact Nony has sexy ladyboy friends in Udon Thani, I think its already a done deal !

I'd be booking the ticket today.

Will "reserve" a new topic for when you return "69billy does Udon Thani"...........

I can imagine the photos already.

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Spent a week in Udon Thani back in 2002 visiting with my ex-gf and her family.

It will be very different than Pattaya, Phuket, Bkk as the bar scene is not geared to the ex-pat tourist, but for the locals. However, since you have a good relationship and understanding with Nony, I think you will do fine - but remember you will need to adjust for the differences in Udon Thani. Keeping that in mind, I think you will have a good time. There are not as many activities there, but some interesting sites to visit nearby, I am sure Nony knows about them, or can find out.

I would recommend it, even just to see what "regular" Thailand is like as opposed to the tourist meccas. English is not as widely spoken so you might want to have an interpreter with you depending on what you want to do or go.

That being said there are a ton of lbs in Udon Thani! When some guys on the forum complain that the "lb lovers" have created a cult and are spoiling the scene, they have not really understood the situation in Thailand. Supply will always be more than demand. Superstars do not usually have a long working life, and there are busloads of new, beautiful lbs coming from the provinces regularly.

Looking forward to your continuing exploits in Udon Thani!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thnx guys...
          Next trip still 4-5 months away....
          So I take it there is some bars, is City L. near thet area.?

Comment

I love Udon - the whole Issaan actually. Very remote, but always enough places to party. You can do trips to Lao, take a boat ride on the Mekhong - eat those incredible river prwans (best ever!!!!) relax and just enjoy the time with your cutie!

Good luck pal,

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

This is a link for a map of Udon Thani, you can enlarge it with your internet browser:

Udon Map

Also a good topic from a couple of years ago about Isaan, and it includes information about Udon Thani

Isaan

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(69billy @ Dec. 09 2006,18:08) Thnx guys...
                Next trip still 4-5 months away....
                So I take it there is some bars, is City L. near thet area.?
                Hi Billy
                I will be back on May 2nd and staying untill May 31st. Would be great if you and Costas were there in May also.

All the best Terry
                If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

I spent a couple of weeks in Udon Thani about two years ago. I'm afraid I don't remember many specific names, but I hope I can offer you some advice.

The city itself I thought was quite interesting. It's pretty clean, lots of good restaurants, and there are quite a few bars/clubs as well.

Interestingly I went there with a GG to meet her family. That ended disastrously, so I found myself in Udon Thani alone and looking for fun.

After getting pretty drunk at a farang-owned restaurant near the big shopping mall in the center of town, I somehow managed to find my way to the center of the nightlife. Again, I'm afraid I can't remember any names but there was a street full of bars and clubs. When closing time came, I came across a group of four or five ladyboys outside the club.

A couple of them looked terrible, but a few were quite stunning. They told me about a restaurant that stayed open all night serving drinks, so we all crammed into their car and drove there. No idea where it was, I was well drunk by this point.

Anyway, the restaurant/beer garden was kind of boring, but loads of people and GGs. At about 6am that one shut down, so we moved onto another restaurant. This one was called "T's" or something like that. It definitely had "T" in the name.

After a few drinks, the other nasty ladyboys went home, and then it was just me and a beauty named Bomb (I can't remember her ladyboy name).

Now, keep in mind I had just broken up with my GG, and up until this point I had never had any experience with a ladyboy. I was actually too shy to bring her back to my hotel room, so the next thing I knew I found myself in the women's toilet, locked in a stall going wild with this exquisite young ladyboy.

We must have been in the stall for over an hour, but no one said anything when we came back out and sat down at the table again. We finished our drinks and went outside, where the sun had already come up.

Then I went back to my hotel and she went home. I took her phone number but stupidly lost it the next day, so sadly I haven't been able to find her since.

Anyway, the moral of the story, Udon Thani is an excellent place for ladyboys, but they won't be working in bars or anything like that. You just need to find them in a club and make your move... They're just in it for the fun, not the money. Bless their country hearts.

Hope my story helps you. Enjoy your time in the LOS.

Comment

Thnx...jollyjeebus.

Comment

Working...
                    X