Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cristmass  & New Years EVE in THAILAND

Guys and Dolls

For first time in my life I will spend CRISTMASS away of my family and in an Asian country... THAILAND.

I have never been before around so i would like to hear your suggestions... (always with some LB TIPS).

I thinking the following options:
    1) Take a LB and go down to Pukhet for 6 or 7 days during Cristmass and New year eve
    2) Go with a friend to Pukhet and try something new every night
    3) Both the above in pattaya..
    4) Do not know ... please let me know prices etc

diablo

I guess there will be a few members around for New Years Eve.

Last year we had about 10 guys and a great time was had.

I will be there!!!!!!!!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Depends on what you want. If you want a cheap holiday with lots of sex and bars then Pattaya is the go, I wouldn't recommend it for the beach though. Great party town.
      If it's your first time to Thailand then maybe #2 is a good option. That way you can sample the ladyboy scene and some sites as well.
      I wouldn't take a LB with you that limits your options.
      Which ever way you go I'm sure you'll have a great time. I want to go for the same period but I have left it a bit late.
      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

For trip 1, I would butterfly. Get the phone numbers and emails orf your favorites so you can locate them on trip 2.

Have fun!

Comment

PD - not his first trip. he's the guy with the problem ladyboy.

Diablo, for xmas the Island resorts are great but expensive, if it were me i would probably head down to Hua Hin, Samui or Phuket with a special LB for 2 or 3 nights then be in Bangkok for the New Years festivities.

Comment

KL I'm planning on being in Bngkok for nw yrs eve. I've heard from a few people that a fair few of the lbs in nana go back home to their families that time of yr and that a good number of them pay their own bar fines and go off clubbing. I'd be interested to know your experience of a new yrs eve in bangkok.

Comment

Last year there was a good showing in the bars - enough choice for you and me!!! Bar fines were set at 1000bt so they wouldnt buy themselves out (or that was the idea)

I think it rates in my top 5 nights out of all time. Brilliant!!

Comment

Thanxs KL, sounds fanastic! I think new years eve in the UK is such a waste of time these days. Really looking forward to being in bangkok for this one

Comment

You guys actually leave your families and travel to LOS during the Holidays...I seriously thought about it, but the guilt of leaving my daughter was too strong...I'm not being critical of you (actually I'm jealous)...I truly wish I could go and leave the guilt behind...So I'll be there in January...

Have a great holiday guys...I'll be thinking of you...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Hey no guilt for me - I'm 26 and single.  

I know you meant KL and Simon.
                    I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Guys and Dolls (Farangs of Bangkok)

Should we organize an evening event during holidays so we get to know each other and intercahange ideas and experiences

Diablo

p.s. Just proposing

Comment

I have no guilt either.... don't have a g/f or any kids. This is my first xmas away from the UK and i should of done it along time ago. None of my mothers overcooked turkey and an afternooon stuffing my face wih celebrations,nuts and tangerines watching the xmas day james bond film his year.

Comment

I will be there for NYE this year wow cannot wait

Comment

I was in Thailand for last 3 new years eves in a row. First was spent in BKK, second in Pattaya then last year was BKK again.

I can honestly say that I did not notice any difference to any other night of the year around the bars. Although of course other places were more crowded.

Unfortunately will not be there this year but coming this week instead.

Comment

(diablo80 @ Nov. 02 2006,09:52) Should we organize an evening event during holidays so we get to know each other and intercahange ideas and experiences?
                              Yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X