Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(andre459 @ Nov. 09 2006,08:38) Consider yourself drafted.
    Its only a matter of time!

I will be called upon again to.... Keep it up for queen & country... with a little help from Pfizer.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

We will both be in Pattaya Xmas and New years and would love to know what plans eventuate... Cant say what we'll be up to, but nice to know whats going on!

As usual, we love the site and all the advice,

Perth Couple

ps, no kids, lovingly annoying family - Xmas away is a good xmas!

Comment

The best plan is no plan!

If my emergency tour of duty comes off, I will not be in Pattaya untill 28th Dec, i think there are meet ups just watch the forum & calender for dates & places.
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

OK guys, I'm getting ready for my holiday trip arriving on 18 Dec.  Same as last year, 5 days in Bangkok, 7 in Pattaya and back to Bangkok on the 30th for new Years.  Hope to meet  some of you on this trip.  I'll be on again in a few days.  Need to get some info on a few ladies I missed last time...see you all soon..JW
          Attached Files

Comment

..OMG that's ANNEY!!  ..where is she now, anyone know? I never see her online anymore & want 2 meet her 1st if i can.. last time i heard from her was over a year ago, she said she was going back to school, hairdresser i think; anyway i sent her a C note for Xmas so she would remembr me when i got there.. guess that idea didn't work, of course she wanted more then & i said when we meet ok?  well u can guess how that statement impressed her ..haven't heard from her since!!

Comment

(andre459 @ Nov. 09 2006,08:38) Consider yourself drafted.
              I have been!
              Attached Files
              Robin

Comment

Working...
              X