X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how's the train(+bus+boat) to samui?

plan on hitting koh samui for the first time during my upcoming sojourn. i've found only bkkair flies there and the rates available hover around 7000baht roundtrip per person (yes, there are some cheaper seats at 6am).  

it looks like i can take the 'train' and get a first class private compartment *for two*, for about 6400baht roundtrip -- and was wondering if, with some lovely company, in a 'private compartment'...maybe the approximate 12 hours might pass nicely...any one done it? recommend it? warn me off it? got the name of a hot ladyboy in bkk who really *loves* doing it on the train?  

it's hard to beat a twofer like that. buying a second airline ticket for 7000baht is almost a deal-breaker in terms of taking a bkk cutie along for the trip...so...
    thanks and thanks.

I would not take a long train ride with a ladyboy that i didn't know well.

I did travel from Chiang Mai to BKK with a ladyboy who I knew well, a real sweetie. First class was sold out so we bought 2nd class sleepers. 2nd class sleepers are only meant for one and you won't enjoy snuggling with her and you'll soon retreat to your own compartnment.

We wanted to see what is was like, we flew up.

Now maybe first class is luxurious, I really don't know but I'm not sure if your ladyboy friend will enjoy it. Then you have to get to the ferry from the train, and wait for the ferry etc., these things are better done with someone you know well.

Good first trip with a ladyboy is to bring a Pattaya ladyboy for a few nights to Ko Samet. Car takes 75-90 minutes to the boat and the boat is quick.

Or you can fly to Phuket, lots of low cost airlines, Air asia, Nok.

Have fun!!

Comment

I have never done it, but the train ride is long and the ferry isn't supposed to be great either.

Another option is fly AirAsia to Surat Thani and take the ferry, I haven't done that either but I am considering it for my next trip to Samui
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

That my friend is a no win situation for you. Too expensive for airfare for two since this is your first trip with this particular LB and a very very long train ride even though it is in a 1st. class sleeper car. I have taken a ten hour train ride in 1st class from Surin back to Bangkok, after the joy of train sex wore off it was sleep time and believe me these sleeper cars ain't all that grand. Spartan at best is my description. Up to you though, bite the bullet and fork over the dough for a little over a one hour flight, take a very long train,bus,ferry ride or do as was suggested in a prior post and just go to Koh Chang or perhaps even Rayong.

Comment

I will be slightly more blunt

Are you fucking mad?  

You want to enjoy your first time on Samui, but you want to risk the whole trip by taking someone you hever never met? You deserve everything you get.

There ARE ladyboys on Samui. Obviously far less than other places, and lower numbers means less quality in depth. but all you have to do is go to Christy's Cabaret right in the heart of Chaweng Beach, and there are 20-30 working every night.

After the show (if I remember is between 11-12), they either wander up and down outside on their motor bikes, or go to Green Mango club on Soi Greeen Mango

But I'm sorry, if you want to risk your whole trip....you are a fucking dickhead  
          Mister Arse

Comment

Stewart,Dec. 16 2006,00:02]I will be slightly more blunt  

Are you fucking mad?      

You want to enjoy your first time on Samui, but you want to risk the whole trip by taking someone you hever never met? You deserve everything you get.
            who the fuck are you and what the fuck is your problem?  i ask a simple question and some semi-literate dumbfuck crawls out from the scum and calls me 'fucking mad' and tells me i "deserve everything (i) get"? and where did i say i'd be taking someone i never met? i'll be in pattaya and bangkok for *weeks* prior to samui with plenty of time to get to know anybody i'd even *consider* for the trip.  apart from my mode of transport, why the fuck would i want to be stuck on an island with a total stranger about whom i knew nothing? that was *not* the question. my question was should i consider taking the train.    try reading the topic subject before you get your panties all in a bunch.  

There ARE ladyboys on Samui. Obviously far less than other places, and lower numbers means less quality in depth. but all you have to do is go to Christy's Cabaret right in the heart of Chaweng Beach, and there are 20-30 working every night.

After the show (if I remember is between 11-12), they either wander up and down outside on their motor bikes, or go to Green Mango club on Soi Greeen Mango
            i was about to thank you for the helpful information and forgive your opening salvo when you put your dick back in your ass and continued:

But I'm sorry, if you want to risk your whole trip....you are a fucking dickhead  
            and now i'm a dickhead too? wouldn't a dickhead be someone who did something stupid without sense enough to ask first? or is a dickhead just anybody you decide to call a dickhead? maybe you know more about them than i do, being one yourself and all.    

on the other hand, i'd like to thank the many intelligent responders and apologize that a total shmuck like this guy is even allowed to post his insulting insanity on such an otherwise useful and congenial forum.
            if i were a newbie i might be completely shut down by having a more experienced poster lay into me like that.  as it is, i just feel obligated to respond in kind.

perhaps stogie wants to step in and clean up this mess, but i feel no obligation to tolerate name-calling from a stranger. i've met more than a few quite decent people thru this forum and i would hate if newbies were scared off with the impression that their innocent and sincere questions were going to be met with such an insulting insipid and useless tirade as this character seems to enjoy providing.

rant over.

ps
            newbies, this does *not* mean your failure to utilize the "search" function will be immune to attacks like this.   but if you do your research and ask intelligent questions the *vast* majority of responses will be both polite and helpful.  

Comment

Ho hum

apart from my mode of transport, why the fuck would i want to be stuck on an island with a total stranger about whom i knew nothing? that was *not* the question. my question was should i consider taking the train. try reading the topic subject before you get your panties all in a bunch.
              I read you entire post actually, and the other responses. You said:

looks like i can take the 'train' and get a first class private compartment *for two*, for about 6400baht roundtrip -- and was wondering if, with some lovely company, in a 'private compartment'...maybe the approximate 12 hours might pass nicely...any one done it? recommend it? warn me off it? got the name of a hot ladyboy in bkk who really *loves* doing it on the train?
              Looks like I was not the only responder who assumed that you were taking someone you don't know on a long trip and a holiday to Samui. So I used more colourful language, big deal

Fucking dickhead in Singapore

PS

some semi-literate dumbfuck
              Thank you for the compliment!
              Mister Arse

Comment

Hey Thaibound,

Since you're going to Pattaya, if you click with someone there think about Ko Samet.

No airfare and a taxi to the pier is only 700 baht. Minivan is cheaper but I like the taxi. So no expensive plane fare etc.

I'd tell the girl 2 nights and if you hit it off simply extend.

My hotel of choice is a Deluxe Cottage at the Sai Kaew Beach Resort but these are often booked up.

If booked up I'd go for Tonsak (also on Sai Kaew Beach aka White Sand Beach). You could also go for the Superior Rooms at the Sai Kaew Beach Resort but these rooms are somewhat disapointing compared to the cottages..

Please don't confuse the Sai kaew Beach Resort with the cheaper and suckier Sai Kaew Villa.

Think a nice lodging is much more important when traveling withb a ladyboy than if you're jsut staying alone. If you're going to go to the trouble of bringing a ladyboy to a tropical island you don't want to be in a shit pit.

In Pattaya, Mim of NS Travel on Soi Sunee can book the Sai Kaew Beach Resort for you but she may not handle the Tonsak. Only bad thing is that when I stayed at the tonsak they had neither an in room safe or even a desk safe. Maybe that's changed.

Tonsak Info

For a short trip from Pattaya, Ko Samet is the most cost effective place to bring a ladyboy. For a long trip not nescessarily so cause decent accomodations are much cheaper on Samui.

I like Samet, mostly dirt roads hardly any cars whatsoever. Gotta bring your own ladyboythaough.

breakfast uis included at the Sai Kaew Beach Resort but for other meals I'd eat elsewhere. At night you'll see very appealing places to eat right on the sand of the beach itself and they are cheap.

Have fun!

Comment

The plane is great if your not afraid of flying. One of my fondest memories was sitting having a beer on the balcony in the rainy season and watching the planes coming into KS and having to duck ( seriously ) just in case the plane smashed into our apartment block that only consisted of two floors
                  Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

many thanks, pigdogg.

the more i hear the more i think ko samet may be the way to go -- IF i can get a room there during this jampacked season. my first 'peak season' in LOS - and i'm pretty sure, my last! where do all these touristas come from!  oh, wait, they're probably saying the same thing about me!  

i'll definitely look to stop in on mim at ns travel and see what she can get me -- IF i find someone with a proper combination of decent english, great beauty and unending stamina    to warrant a 2-3 day get-away. between my buddy rob69's warning about all the backpackers    on samui this time of year and napalm's frightfest about their airport   ...a little taxi/ferry combo at 1/10th the cost holds more attraction every day...and i fly out tomorrow night!
                    if you're around,    on me.

Comment

Mim-NS Travel

Would recommend the most upscale place you can get on Sai Kaew Beach.

If available that would be deluxe cottages at Sai Kaew Beach Resort. If not then that would be the Tonsak or suprerior rooms at the Sai Kaew Beach Resort.

FYI-In general I am not an upscale guy and stay at a 600 baht place in Pattaya. I won't be there though as I'll be freezing my ass off in farangland.

Have fun!

Comment

Working...
                      X