Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condoms

Hey all

Im wondering, is there big size Condoms in Thailand, like Magnum Size. The length isnt the issue for me, but the girth. So i need to know if there are any to get, or should one bring with some.

My experience is low grade local......always best to take yer own....

Comment

Durex is readily available, and there is a large size one,but it is not magnum, and that size is not always stocked. I suggest bringing your own.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Hmm, the only durex condoms bigger then standar size (as i have found) are Durex XXL, but it has same standard 54mm width. hmm. i Guess it will be order and bring with me then.

Comment

Condoms?
          We don't need no stinkin condoms
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

go to your local family planning clinic and get them for free! why pay?
            It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

(mister_smith @ Dec. 27 2006,06:32) go to your local family planning clinic and get them for free! why pay?
              Well, as i stated earlier, those standard size condoms are a bit too tight for my willy. And they give like 3-5 condoms free, then you have to buy if you want more.

Comment

Data,

Once you have your extra extra wide condoms you might consider asking the boys here which girls like a wide and thick cock and more importantly which LB's can take it and enjoy it. You might meet some resistance once they see your 6 "x 4" cock. Doubt if the femboys could take that, better head to Casanova for some real ladyboys. Good luck and keep the pillow handy to muffle the sounds of agony!

Comment

(data @ Dec. 27 2006,06:46) Well, as i stated earlier, those standard size condoms are a bit too tight for my willy. And they give like 3-5 condoms free, then you have to buy if you want more.
                  In my local clinic you get a bag of about 20 each time you go, so what I do is just make a few visits 4 or 5 months before going, but there's never any question of Payment
                  It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

better head to Casanova for some real ladyboys. Good luck and keep the pillow handy to muffle the sounds of agony!
                    If ur going to Casanova, the pillow is for you!!
                    Mister Arse

Comment

(newcomer @ Dec. 27 2006,07:49) Data,

Once you have your extra extra wide condoms you might consider asking the boys here which girls like a wide and thick cock and more importantly which LB's can take it and enjoy it. You might meet some resistance once they see your 6 "x 4" cock. Doubt if the femboys could take that, better head to Casanova for some real ladyboys. Good luck and keep the pillow handy to muffle the sounds of agony!  
                      I'll not make this into a Dick comparing contest, but 6x4 is far from the truth, so I dont understand where that wild guess is coming from.

I dont think there is anything strange about my question, neither is this some ego boost attempt, so get of my back with sarcastic remarks plz.

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 27 2006,18:23)
                        better head to Casanova for some real ladyboys. Good luck and keep the pillow handy to muffle the sounds of agony!  
                        If ur going to Casanova, the pillow is for you!!  
                        hahahaha

Comment

(data @ Dec. 27 2006,20:24)

I'll not make this into a Dick comparing contest, but 6x4 is far from the truth, so I dont understand where that wild guess is coming from.

I dont think there is anything strange about my question, neither is this some ego boost attempt, so get of my back with sarcastic remarks plz.
                          Relax he was just saying that some of the girls might not be able to to take a large cock. I myself and not huge but quite wide probably a bit like yourself and have on occassion found some girls having trouble with it.

So maybe some decaf is in order mate.

Comment

(ozzie @ Dec. 27 2006,18:34)
                            (data @ Dec. 27 2006,20:24)

Relax he was just saying that some of the girls might not be able to to take a large cock. I myself and not huge but quite wide probably a bit like yourself and have on occassion found some girls having trouble with it.

So maybe some decaf is in order mate.

Sure, i got the point that some girls cant take a too wide cock, it takes no brainer to come to that conclusion your self. But making a guess that i have a 6"x4" dick, whats up with that. Because 4" thick cock is kinda tiny.

Comment

....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Working...
                              X